Black Diamond AFL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well from talking to a few people i have heard that the panthers will have quite a few new recruits while the tigers have lost quite a few players also i believe the other 2 (bombers and wyong) will have fairly similar lists not too sure on the newcastle clubs can anyone help out or correct me if im wrong about the coast teams

any idea if the panthers recruits are any good or who they are?? other then angus darling?? tigers have lost some players but not all that many..

Re: Fire sale @ wyong?

Saw this on eBay today, new guernseys coming through oe has someone helped themselves??
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/AFL-VFL-MAGPIES-DIAMOND-CUP-JERSEY-SHORTS-SIZE_W0QQitemZ170291063331QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Sport_AFL_Merchandise?hash=item170291063331&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318
I'll have a bid at it, i do like to collect jumpers.
And i thought a better resolution would be improving one's grammar.... Just a thought.

How about a resolution to get a life? :rolleyes:, Seriosouly dude, anyone searching through ebay for Wyong jumpers can't exactly be knee deep in the babes. Could they???

Ok can I just put out a Public Service announcment for this forum. Its getting rather childish and boring everytime, people not offering anything positive or footy opinions, just sledgeing me about spelling and grammer. Just for the record kids I usually check big footy on my iphone and my muscular fingers tend to mash some of the letters.

Saw this on eBay today, new guernseys coming through oe has someone helped themselves??
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/AFL-VFL-MAGPIES-DIAMOND-CUP-JERSEY-SHORTS-SIZE_W0QQitemZ170291063331QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Sport_AFL_Merchandise?hash=item170291063331&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318
I'll have a bid at it, i do like to collect jumpers.
And i thought a better resolution would be improving one's grammar.... Just a thought.

Ha Ha great call, mate.....obviously the english language is not one of his strong points.

Trip to the USA eh, Aspen? Not likely. Likely scenario is you drank a little too much metho over the festive break, passed out for a week and now have managed to sneak into the local library again to log onto Bigfooty and enter into your virtual world of marina ownership and constant dribble.

Take some great advice from me. Go lay in front of a steam roller. The world would be a much better place.

How about a resolution to get a life? :rolleyes:, Seriosouly dude, anyone searching through ebay for Wyong jumpers can't exactly be knee deep in the babes. Could they???

Ok can I just put out a Public Service announcment for this forum. Its getting rather childish and boring everytime, people not offering anything positive or footy opinions, just sledgeing me about spelling and grammer. Just for the record kids I usually check big footy on my iphone and my muscular fingers tend to mash some of the letters.

Wan-ka!

19-11-08:
Re: AFL Canberra Part 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bit High
Is this all you have got for me??

If you get this easily baited over a website then....

You would have been easy to play on:p:p

Mate I'm only 17. And sorry for nopt sticking round on the interenet to reply to your childish posts. Had better tthings to do. ie work, as Im not a big gun like you that can live from footy and just loves telling everyone about it.

Get a kick!

Use some of your money and p-iss o-ff and go back to school. What year did you drop out? - pre school!

Lets get on with some real football talk......

Wake up little fella, knee deep in babes?? You obviously have a lot of growing up to do if 'knee deep' is all you think about. And please, use the spell check, i'm sure you can afford to hire a tutor perhaps, coz if you spell as well as you play footy, or even run this 'magical marina' you speak of, you wouldn't get a kick or a cent. Leave the footy talk to the adults. And the sledging will stop when you give up fantasising about big $$$ and jetsetting around the world. I bet you even spelt your name wrong on your passport!! But i bet you can spell "GIBBERER"

any idea if the panthers recruits are any good or who they are?? other then angus darling?? tigers have lost some players but not all that many..
I've heard they def have maurie back and a few others that have played in syd with gus and bish also heard that they have a few from around the bdafl like scott stokes. And ive also heard leaving the tigers are K Walford Summers Dietz and Youlten plus alot of the players from woy woy werent returning maybe someone from the tigers can confirm or deny this?

I've heard they def have maurie back and a few others that have played in syd with gus and bish also heard that they have a few from around the bdafl like scott stokes. And ive also heard leaving the tigers are K Walford Summers Dietz and Youlten plus alot of the players from woy woy werent returning

So the Panthers look like they may be the team of the Coast this year and take it Cardiff and City. Ive only heard good reports from the Panthers about the upcoming season, Gosford seem to have attracted noone and Bombers focusing on youth with their upcoming juniors.

Maurie was awesome a few years ago but is he past his time now to be as dominate as he was cause he was unstoppable back in the day??

Maurie

The footy i saw him play for St George, both at the ground and on Foxtel, suggests he will smash it up there next year,nowhere near past his best. My mate is full back for Sydney Uni, and no mug, a genuine gun, and Big Maurie gave him a dead set bath, hardest player he has played on ever he says. Some of the goals he kicked were sublime,shame he wont give it a crack this year at Wests, where AhMat has gone. Granted though, he had some cracking delivery from the Crows midfielders, but some of his goals were from 2nd and 3rd efforts. A true superstar. Will keep an eye on his form, hope for another 100, and can be sure that the fullbacks of the BDAFL will be sleeping with the light on this pre-season!

Re: Maurie

Maurie beats most blokes cos of his size and strength. He can play mate. Great acquistion for the BDAFL
Dont forget the great burst of speed over first 10 or 15 metres, just like Plugger used to use, plays front position and wins everytime. Plays behind, wins most of those. Full backs try n play 5 m off him, still doesnt work! The man is all class.

The footy i saw him play for St George, both at the ground and on Foxtel, suggests he will smash it up there next year,nowhere near past his best. My mate is ful back for Sydney Uni, and no mug, a genuine gun, and Big Maurie gave him a dead set bath, hardest player he has played on ever he says. Some of the goals he kicked were sublime,shame he wont give it a crack this year at Wests, where AhMat has gone. Granted though, he had some cracking delivery from the Crows midfielders, but some of his goals were from 2nd and 3rd efforts. A true superstar. Will keep an eye on his form, hope for another 100, and can be sure that the fullbacks of the BDAFL will be sleeping with the light on this pre-season!

Glad to see Maurie isnt washed up just yet. He was brillant to watch a few years ago and seemed to be a great bloke as well and from all reports I heard he is. With Maurie returning and the Panthers getting a few new recruits Im sure the Panthers will be back up to their best this season.

While looking at the Sydney AFL teams and seeing that they have all put the 2008 season reviews up why havent the teams of the BDAFL done the same??

It would show a sign of professionalism and be intresting to see where Clubs are spending their money, what their doing to improve their situation and how they are looking to the future.

I've heard they def have maurie back and a few others that have played in syd with gus and bish also heard that they have a few from around the bdafl like scott stokes. And ive also heard leaving the tigers are K Walford Summers Dietz and Youlten plus alot of the players from woy woy werent returning maybe someone from the tigers can confirm or deny this?

Yeah we have lost walford, summers, deitz and youlten. Not sure about the woy woy boys. I had heard talk that scott stokes wouldn't return after the coaching was changed. It's a shame as he is a good player and a top bloke. Going to be an interesting year at Gosford.

Struggle again??? Hope not for the sake of the league.

Do the Tigers do anything but struggle? Put them in reserve grade where they might win a few games. How is your side looking UTF? I heard you landed a coaching spot. God help those kids. With Dietz and Kyle Walford gone I believe Tadd Walford is a certainty for the Elliott Davey medal. Has a history of polling well, and without those players around him he is certain to attract a lot more votes.
Have all clubs started training as yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do the Tigers do anything but struggle? Put them in reserve grade where they might win a few games. How is your side looking UTF? I heard you landed a coaching spot. God help those kids. With Dietz and Kyle Walford gone I believe Tadd Walford is a certainty for the Elliott Davey medal. Has a history of polling well, and without those players around him he is certain to attract a lot more votes.

hows about you lay off my man utf!! besides, no one cares for that dirty medal they hand out at gosford, it will be forever tainted because of the donkey incident

Glad to see Maurie isnt washed up just yet. He was brillant to watch a few years ago and seemed to be a great bloke as well and from all reports I heard he is. With Maurie returning and the Panthers getting a few new recruits Im sure the Panthers will be back up to their best this season.

gooly will always be a gun in the BDAFL and he will kick plenty of goals this year.. top bloke and BDAFL needs him. terrigal will be very good next year especially with Gus back and mix that with the van dams and polglase and if bish pulls his finger out they will be good... whether or not they can beat city or cardiff is a different story.. only time will tell and i cant wait for the season to start

Struggle again??? Hope not for the sake of the league.

its a shame gosford arent more competitive, they had very good junior base and made 3 GF's in a row in 18's a few years ago so it makes you wonder where have they gone and why arent they doing more to try and keep them... tadd is a great player and will poll well in the votes as he always does, but some of the votes in that thing are a joke like in 07' how c.knight and j.ireland only got about 10 votes between them i will never know

gooly will always be a gun in the BDAFL and he will kick plenty of goals this year.. top bloke and BDAFL needs him. terrigal will be very good next year especially with Gus back and mix that with the van dams and polglase and if bish pulls his finger out they will be good... whether or not they can beat city or cardiff is a different story.. only time will tell and i cant wait for the season to start

so it will be hard for a player coming to the panthers who want to make a change and have a real crack for first grade??

yeah UTF got the 18's job. He took it over last year with Bill Walford because the side was constantly forfeiting due to lack of numbers. Its a shame coz the boys that turned up were the same ones week after week and they trained pretty hard.

We started training before Christmas but had a break. I think we start again next Thursday and go straight into Tuesday Thursday every week.

I heard UTF is doing it again this year (u/18's coach). Did the club not learn its lesson from last year. The guys that played with him last year did not like him. I thought the club was trying to attract players not push players away. I heard also some1 from the committee saying that they'll be just fine without Kyall, Summers, Benny Youlten, and that they weren't that good (think you should keep a lid on that person don't you Mr President). I thought You would be trying to keep players at the Club not making them turn away for good.

I heard UTF is doing it again this year (u/18's coach). Did the club not learn its lesson from last year. The guys that played with him last year did not like him. I thought the club was trying to attract players not push players away. I heard also some1 from the committee saying that they'll be just fine without Kyall, Summers, Benny Youlten, and that they weren't that good (think you should keep a lid on that person don't you Mr President). I thought You would be trying to keep players at the Club not making them turn away for good.

I dont know UTF but obviously he is trying to get the best for his Club and putting his hand up when others want to sit back and whinge but not do anything for the Club.

I dont know UTF but obviously he is trying to get the best for his Club and putting his hand up when others want to sit back and whinge but not do anything for the Club.

Well reading back on previous post in regards to Gosford 18's there was a bloke that was there last year (tim eather) He was told to drop the job - had the job taken away from him because they weren't getting a team on the park but the boys that played for him still enjoyed themselves because they knew they weren't going to win. In came UTF and they still forfeited games and most of the boys HATED it.

so it will be hard for a player coming to the panthers who want to make a change and have a real crack for first grade??

of course it will be hard that swhat you want it to be, players fighting for first grade spots... it generally gets more players to trainin aswell which is always good and creates depth within the club

Good clubs poll plenty of votes and sometimes take votes off each other. The joke of last year was that Wyong Bloke who finished second or third and their side won 6 games!!!

i thought he would poll well but didnt think he would get as many votes as he did.. but good on him and good luck to him next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back