Black Diamond AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the same hardware shop where you get all your paint sniffing supplies?

You don't buy paint sniffing supplies from a hardware store you clown! Far too expensive. Better off going to one of those cheapo stores...Pick them up for $2 a can. There's some good ones around the Bay mate and you get a discount if you say you play for the dogs...wake up Harry ;)

You don't buy paint sniffing supplies from a hardware store you clown! Far too expensive. Better off going to one of those cheapo stores...Pick them up for $2 a can. There's some good ones around the Bay mate and you get a discount if you say you play for the dogs...wake up Harry ;)

Mate, I thought you were going to City, where the local currency isn't paint cans, its runner up medals.

Can anyone shed any light on at which stage this year the BDAFL footy record turned into the Gosford Gazette??? Thought an advertisement for a club poker night would be something you would put in your own club newsletter and not the footy record!!!!!

I guess king WJ really does run the league!!!!

Can anyone shed any light on at which stage this year the BDAFL footy record turned into the Gosford Gazette??? Thought an advertisement for a club poker night would be something you would put in your own club newsletter and not the footy record!!!!!

Just wondering, does any one think usingtheforce should change his name to usingtheknife and actually use the knife to chop off his fingers so he doesnt keep writing absolute slop on here.

Maybe he should be called usingthegun???

WOW sounds like barto hasnt made too many new friends after his transfer to the lemingtons.

on another note it is rumored that the duck-man maybe missing in action this weekend. sources say that he lost his cd/single "big girls are beautiful" and is devistated...bulldogs officials are searching the internet for a replacement cd as the 2's rely so heavily on the duck-man gracing the field, as their spiritual leader

Any results??

At Wyong today the Bay were just too strong and consistant all day where as the Pies did well in patches and won the 2nd qrt, Warners deserved the win but will have to playfor the whole game to make the big one.
In the 2's a big win to the Bay, we were never in it but did ok for a bunch of ring-ins, thought i killed it in the ruck;) but useless around the ground!

The 18's was the pick of the day, 25 turned up!! 1st time we had to drop someone, they competed all day against very good opp with pur reg 1st graders leading the way and the others following, once again the Bay deserved the win but they were made to work

On the 18's would be interested if Deitzy (anyone from Warners) could let us know how close to full strength their side was?
As that was our strongest (obviously) but all are still 18's next year so we're hoping to challenge for a finals spot, if we can keep them!!;)

Also to Brunkhorst, tell him he's a good sport as he copped alot from the club house and gave us nothing, not a bad player either!:D

Any results??

At Wyong today the Bay were just too strong and consistant all day where as the Pies did well in patches and won the 2nd qrt, Warners deserved the win but will have to playfor the whole game to make the big one.
In the 2's a big win to the Bay, we were never in it but did ok for a bunch of ring-ins, thought i killed it in the ruck;) but useless around the ground!

The 18's was the pick of the day, 25 turned up!! 1st time we had to drop someone, they competed all day against very good opp with pur reg 1st graders leading the way and the others following, once again the Bay deserved the win but they were made to work

great report noodles better then the so called official website, cant even get the scores right

I was at your game (1sts ad 2's) what happened for the 18's match to be called off early. Heard a few people say that the umpires over reacted at a situation, whats your report on that.

have to applude wyong on never giving up and they really dug in their heels in that second quarter:thumbsu:. well done again. in the 2's the bay had probably the strongest team of the year on the park so wyong were always going to struggle

Noodles, bloody good that you had you had a lot of 18s - that's good for yr club and the comp.We had a pretty strong 18s side and I thought the game was a good hard hitout. The melee in the last quarter which stopped the game was unfortunately exacerbated by poor umpiring. I don't like to bag umps because they put themselves out for BS abuse each week but umpires should never manhandle players - particularly U18s. A WB player was manhandled by an umpire in the last quarter during the blue, and earlier I saw a Wyong player fend off an umpire who ran straight at him. If he was cited for contact with an umpire that is crap. Both sides should take credit for a good game of footy.:)

Agree Merk, was a good game of footy - hope we can keep them keen and build for next year. Heard that one of our blokes is on report for 'contact with an umpire' but not sure if its true.
The ump apparently said that he's had enough, waiting for apology from 3 weeks ago( dont no story) but I guess a bad one is better than none.
Never should they touch a player!!!

ps: The league should let us put up the scores as they got the 18's up currently, good for our % but pretty bad on the leagues behalf;)

On the 18's would be interested if Deitzy (anyone from Warners) could let us know how close to full strength their side was?
As that was our strongest (obviously) but all are still 18's next year so we're hoping to challenge for a finals spot, if we can keep them!!;)

Also to Brunkhorst, tell him he's a good sport as he copped alot from the club house and gave us nothing, not a bad player either!:D

Noodles, I thought you guys were fantastic in the 18s today. Yes we were missing about 6 players but you blokes were harder at the ball, much more disciplined, accountable and played as a team more than our boys did. We had a number of guys who have played senior footy in our side and once your new guys got the idea of the game, Wyong gave it to us. Hopefully the new guys you had there can stick around and keep with it because they really gave our boys a bit of a lesson. I heard off your 18s coach and one of your committee members that all bar 1 of the guys are bottom aged 18s so if they can stay with the game there is plenty of potential there, so long as they arent discouraged by the events surrounding the end of the game today.

RE: U/18s WL vs Wb
must reinterate the quality of the game in the 18s between Wyong snd warners. as the coach of the lakes 18s was very pleased with the effort put up against the 2nd placed opponents. 6 new guys to the game and the first time we have fielded 22 playuers is a big bonus. everyone enjoyed the game although suffering defeat, big plus is majoity want to turn out next year. prediction wyong lakes top 4 u/18s 2009.
heard a rumour that our player involve aftervthe game could get 2 years for tapping the umpire on the shoulder to ask him a question. what a joke and a disgrace this would be. the only person that should be punished is the umpire for lack of control and wrongly abandining the match. will be defending him all the way as i am sure most if not all players and officials from today will!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see the Tigers get a big win over Killarney. The tigers made the big upset in the 2s to. No suprises in the other games though.

Can anyone interpret anymore on the Gosford v Killarney Game??
Usingthenoose you'd have something to say about your beloved club!!
Tell me more about the game.

predictions for this week's games?

cardiff at home to warners bay. are warners bay gonna have a full strength side? or just save themselves for finals?

And does anyone know if the times for the grand final have been finalised... whether its a twilight or an afternoon game?

The word that Ive received is that half of the Cardiff side will be ressies next week with Warners Bay resting players as well.

KV vs City- Normally woulve taken Bombers at home but not the side they were last year and few missing. So City for me.

Cardiff vs Warners Bay- Both sides looking at resting players for finals bu believe Cardiff has the depth. Cardiff.

Lakes vs Gosford- After last weeks upset Im thinking that the Tiges can back up for another win.

Terrigal vs Crows- Hmmm tough one. Panthers.

I heard through the grapevine they were thinking about a night grand final.

On another note how good is this weeks round with all top 4 teams playing each other but in particular in Ressies where the final 4 positions wont be confirmed until next week.

City by a few goals
Cardiff by heaps
Gosford by a bit
Panthers by a bit

Lets hope they stick to a day GF and we get some nice weather so everyone can wach

Tips for this weekend.

KV vs City - City should get up easily providing they have a full side. City by 70

Cardiff vs Warners Bay - Warners Bay are starting to get it together. Still missing key players but they will be ready this week..Should be a very close game. Can't go past the dogs this week, especially considering the talk of Cardiff resting players.

Lakes vs Gosford- Wyong played well in patches against the Dogs last week and I think they can get over the line against Gosford providing their full side turns up. Magpies by 10 points

Terrigal vs Crows- Panthers comfortably. 100+

So which of the 2nds teams are going to win this week???

Are KV falling in a heap at the business end of the year?
Have the dogs got what it takes to beat a resurgent Cardiff?
Will Cardiff play bring back some past players and qualify them for finals to ensure they get over the line and set themselves up with a double chance in the finals?
Have City got what it takes to compete against a top 4 side having been belted by the other 2 recently?

Godoggies, the club note section was orginally supposed to be for clubs to use for up coming events and stuff for the club not for a report on last weeks game or this upcoming game. That was what the ex BDAFL GM explained to us at some of the preseason meetings.

Just wondering, does any one think usingtheforce should change his name to usingtheknife and actually use the knife to chop off his fingers so he doesnt keep writing absolute slop on here.

Maybe he should be called usingthegun???
Its getting a little old now Fatman, if your referring to any club notes in records like your post suggests, sorry get your facts straight as i dont write them.

Oh god, where do you footy wanna beez come from?? If you read back through my posts you'll see what I'm talking about. I'm not suggesting that Gosford are going to win the flag this year, I'm saying that they deserve to be favourites next year! OK I'm going to spell it out for you again because you seem oblivious to the facts.

FACT Killarney are favourites this year because they are current premiers and deserve to be until someone wrestles the flag off them

FACT Gosford convincingly beat the Bombers on Saturday with a few key players missing so deserve to be rated a top 2 or 3 side.

FACT If the boys keep there head down and with the 3 or 4 absolute young guns in the 18's this year who are every bit, if not better than City's young brigade Gosford will finish top 2 next year.

If you know anything about footy you'd at least know this much. So until you understand the game a bit more don't bother us with your pathetic posts. Leave the forum up to the big boys ok.

Dude,

you are getting delusional.

I got nothing that will be relevant in a comment for you.

You will forever be known as the Black Diamonds "Special Friend"

Dude,

you are getting delusional.

I got nothing that will be relevant in a comment for you.

You will forever be known as the Black Diamonds "Special Friend"
Ahhh the preverbal wa##er is back. Nice trick I will grant you that in making it look like i typed that message, but you see unless you can get into big footys server and change the history that is stored people can see i never did type it and it shows what a fake and liar you really are. If constantly trying to bag me on here makes you feel like a man and is your only form of entertainment then you have a sad sad sorry life. I feel sorry for you mate but stick with it and keep the chin up, friends will eventually come.

Geez UTF, go useyournoose mate you keep choking on hear, so do us all a favour!!! Your a disgrace, your a weed you never go away.

Couple of facts mate your U'18s are coming last, Fact only 2 have played first grade this year (1 regularly), the rest have left because they couldn't be bothered putting up with you and your co coach, as your the biggest embarrassment in this league.

FACT
Could have a couple of players at our club next year if things dont change in your GREAT club.

FACT, your a drain on society.

Ahhh the preverbal wa##er is back. Nice trick I will grant you that in making it look like i typed that message, but you see unless you can get into big footys server and change the history that is stored people can see i never did type it and it shows what a fake and liar you really are. If constantly trying to bag me on here makes you feel like a man and is your only form of entertainment then you have a sad sad sorry life. I feel sorry for you mate but stick with it and keep the chin up, friends will eventually come.

Oh dear Usingtheexcuses.

Another day another excuse. We all know you looked back on your post and in hindsight saw you sounded like a knob and deleted it.

The labotomy or whatever the f uck you had that has been dulling you down for the past few weeks is obviously wearing off now cause your back in vintage form:

"unless you can get into big footys server and change the history that is stored people can see i never did type it "

Spitting sh it, talking about hacking into big footy servers.

Its all in one CRAZY day in the life of the worlds most superior footy brain. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back