Bloody disgraceful

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not venting anything and will not be coming on here tomorrow to admit to or apologise for anything, especially to Diego Forlan. He constantly uses his Dark Angel abuse when i always wake up to follow Man Utd matches on Match Tracker, even Champions League matches, which are always on in the ungoldly hours of around 3:45am Perth times, but i will be there in front of the computer as i hace scheduled study for them.

Originally posted by R00StaR
Lets not attack each other after one poor game, we have a young team that has been ‘up’ for quite a few weeks WC included. A poor one was just a matter of time.

Threatening to refund a membership after one bad performance is a pathetic comment and deserves to be attacked. We don't need bandwagoners, thats what Richmond is for (as well as for tearing up memberships!).

Hang in there Myee8,

Dont get sucked in........$80 is a lot to a uni student and good on ya for joining up.....

Our 3rd quarter was ordinary this week but it's not the first time and won't be the last time a North Melbourne team has a shocker.

At first I was bleeding about the umpring but overall we were well and truly outplayed in the middle today. Freo seemed to have all the luck.

Take the good with the bad. We know how you must feel. I feel the same when Essendon, Carlton or the Crows knacker us.

Just think, Freo can only do that at Subi.:D

Threatening to refund a membership after one bad performance is a pathetic comment and deserves to be attacked. We don't need bandwagoners, thats what Richmond is for (as well as for tearing up memberships!).
Threatening to refund a membership after one bad performance is poor form ill admit. As a paid member I would have thought we have far worse supporters out there? Also if you havent noticed our membership figures arent flash, perhaps a good talking to about how we Roo fans go about it rather than an attack would be more beneficial for all?

didnt see the game but kept track of it with mobile.

1. it was damn hot over there
2. 45 goals kicked in a game after our defence has held up well recently and sometimes through the luck of inaccuarcy of the opposing team.
3. both teams use a running style of play, and one is used to the heat and hard surfaces.
4. how many teams do win over there?

i could go on but geez no reason to get ****ed off after one loss on a travel, after getting to a draw with the current premiers.

proud to be a roo supporter and be prepared for more success in the future, at least our coach is not gonna make statements like a certain budgie at carlscum like "still pleased although we lost"

see you next week at the dome business as usual,

Originally posted by mighty mick
didnt see the game but kept track of it with mobile.

1. it was damn hot over there
2. 45 goals kicked in a game after our defence has held up well recently and sometimes through the luck of inaccuarcy of the opposing team.
3. both teams use a running style of play, and one is used to the heat and hard surfaces.
4. how many teams do win over there?

i could go on but geez no reason to get ****ed off after one loss on a travel, after getting to a draw with the current premiers.

proud to be a roo supporter and be prepared for more success in the future, at least our coach is not gonna make statements like a certain budgie at carlscum like "still pleased although we lost"

see you next week at the dome business as usual,
\

exactly....freo are a completely different team at home anyway, they play like premiers at subi....

Originally posted by NeoBlaze
\

exactly....freo are a completely different team at home anyway, they play like premiers at subi....

cheers neo, we start to worry when you lose two or three, i expect us to bounce back next week, dont expect rocca to play with the hard surface though his game against the lions was a waste most of it on the bench.

Originally posted by NeoBlaze
....freo are a completely different team at home anyway, they play like premiers at subi....

Considering thier game against the Swans was no where near played with the same conviction as it was today... they were the more determined team to play to win instead of a group of guys who were NOT SWITCHED on as a unit. Hope we ain't the only team to cop a humiliating pasting from those DANGEROUS n' DRUGGED UP ;) DOCKERS !!!

Peter Bell was sensational !!!

freo are a completely different team at home anyway, they play like premiers at subi....
Yes but this is no excuse, we are trying to build a premiership team, a team that can beat anyone anywhere anytime.

Originally posted by RoosLuver
Imagine if todays game was played over here in Melbourne, it would have been a lot closer.
maybe? I think if you're not prepared to play as a team for four quarters, losses like these can happen anywhere. We lost the game in just 30 minutes.... they just wanted it more when it counted!!
Wonder if the North players will say that the 'long trip' took alot out of them. I say 'yeah right!!' :rolleyes:

I dare the Dockers play with the same 'Get Go' next time they are at Subi. Great to see Peter Bell enjoying his football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes but this is no excuse, we are trying to build a premiership team, a team that can beat anyone anywhere anytime.

build being the appropriate word... it will take time... what will be interesting now is how Laidley and the team handle it... it is easy to be good coach when you are winning but how you handle a loss shows the type of coach you... RESPECT will definantely be the word of the week...

Originally posted by Dingster
So you`d hand in your membership because someone teased you on an internet site? Have a good think about it mate. You`ve been sucked in.

For starters i am not merely handing my membership coz an idiot like Diego teased me and i haven't been sucked in. My intention of ringing tomorrow is of my own will. If the stingy bastards won't give me my money back, they better not send me more stuff coz it's being returned back to them.

Originally posted by myee8
For starters i am not merely handing my membership coz an idiot like Diego teased me and i haven't been sucked in. My intention of ringing tomorrow is of my own will. If the stingy bastards won't give me my money back, they better not send me more stuff coz it's being returned back to them.

Should we lose two or three in a row, will you burn your North Melbourne merchandise?

Maybe you want the $80 refund to go buy some Dark Angel merchandise?? Perhaps its time to jump back on the Dark Angel bandwagon as the wheels on the North Melbourne one aren't rolling as fast as they were..

Perhaps this was the loss we had to have, so to speak. I try to believe that there are "good loses" that brings the players etc back to earth. Hopefully this will be it, the players won't let another team kick a record score against them again!

Not true we need all types. Lets not attack each other after one poor game, we have a young team that has been ‘up’ for quite a few weeks WC included. A poor one was just a matter of time. As for not going to the game, Myee8 missed an opportunity to see the boyz and voice some support, but has give the best support with a membership.

Look, it was a shocking game today... but there is no need to take it out on each other... We are a young team under an inexperienced coach. I'd still be happy if we finished about 10th and won 8-10 games.

I don't expect to make the finals, and all this "true supporter" stuff is just crap. I didn't miss a game for 6 or 7 years, and now can only get to 6 or 7 games a year because of work... doesn't mean I support the team less... every member has the right to bag the team, but we will have quite a few games where we get flogged... it's not the end of the world and we aren't like Richmond fans (I hope).

Watch out Dennis... the Roos will look to rebound

10 points from 16

Originally posted by jont2020
Perhaps this was the loss we had to have, so to speak. I try to believe that there are "good loses" that brings the players etc back to earth. Hopefully this will be it, the players won't let another team kick a record score against them again!
I agree. A great lesson in accountability...hmmm Deni$' ol' favourite topic. Considering it was only ONE BAD QUARTER that cost us dearly, I'm sure that all concerned wouldn't feel that the wheels have really fallen off yet. Don't panic people.

Myee8, grab yourself a beer and sit down watch round 1 from last year. Best thing you can do mate.

Additionally there's no point of me doing if we are going to get flogged like that every time. What a waste of 80 f*ckin dollars for membership it has been for me this year, it could have been better spent on my uni books.

Myee8,

Its 12.57 aest that I'm posting this. About six hours since the game finished. I hope your were just emotional when you posted that. Must be tough living in Perth when we play like that agianst WCE or Freo. Hopefully you've had a few cleansers and relaxed since than.

**** performance, but all is not lost. My old girl was following the side in the 50's, 60's and early 70's when that was norm, not the execption.

Me and a coulple of mates are coming over for the WCE game. We'll catch up have a few ales, show you to how to have a few laughs about the Roos. If you don't you'll go mad.

Originally posted by Passmore
Myee8,

Its 12.57 aest that I'm posting this. About six hours since the game finished. I hope your were just emotional when you posted that. Must be tough living in Perth when we play like that agianst WCE or Freo. Hopefully you've had a few cleansers and relaxed since than.

**** performance, but all is not lost. My old girl was following the side in the 50's, 60's and early 70's when that was norm, not the execption.

Me and a coulple of mates are coming over for the WCE game. We'll catch up have a few ales, show you to how to have a few laughs about the Roos. If you don't you'll go mad.

Yep i was at the game, sat with Allen Aylett through out. I take the game as hopefully a one off bad day. There are a number of players who seemed to just be going through the motions, no 2nd efforts, no backing up.

Originally posted by Dingster
Myee8, grab yourself a beer and sit down watch round 1 from last year. Best thing you can do mate.

The 1975 GF did the job for me!!!

If only Arnie was still running through packs at CHF again.....

Originally posted by jont2020

I don't believe in all of that "loss we have to have" rhetoric.

I HATE LOSING.....

but I still think.....

WE WILL WIN THE FLAG!!!

Interested that only one week after Laidleys controversial comments about North supporters that haven't signed up we have North fans turning on each other about who is a "real fan".

I don't care if you have a membership or not, if you barrack for the Roos, you're alright by me.

Let's play nice....

Myee, don't return your membership. You'll regret it deep down later on.

By the way, I will be turning up to training on Wednesday and asking Shane Clayton for $17 as that was the amount I lost from his sprayed shot for goal early on. How could he miss that shot from 25 out.... I am now off the Shane Clayton bandwagon (please don't hurt me Diego!!) and will happily scream indecent insults regarding his relationship with his mother at him with Carlos no matter how well he is playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back