Injury Bloody Hell; Long out for a long time!

Remove this Banner Ad

Long like Roberton was one of our few players that was showing improvement rather than going backwards and now both are gone for the season.

They say bad luck comes in threes so we'll probably get news that Acres is out for the season next.

I reckon Long is going to be a long time Saint. It's bad luck but the kid is irrepressible. I love watching him.

Long for Long to get back before Long.

Seriously, the kid has been one of not many who can hold their head high in 2018.
Hope he makes it back in 2nd half of the season.

Long like Roberton was one of our few players that was showing improvement rather than going backwards and now both are gone for the season.

They say bad luck comes in threes so we'll probably get news that Acres is out for the season next.

Well I picked it, Acres out for a month and he may well end up being out for the season considering our finals chances are gone and no risks will be taken.

How does being out for a month, which would be around our bye time, turn into a whole season?
Thats a huge leap.

Maybe but groin injuries can be tricky to overcome and can linger, with our season already cooked they shouldn't be rushing him back unless he's 100%.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back