Media BLUEALLTHRU axed

Remove this Banner Ad

May 19, 2014
Earth
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
The Baghdad Bazaar can report Baghdad Bombers stalwart BLUEALLTHRU has been axed for this weeks match against the Mount Buller Demons and no timetable has been set for a date on his return.

The Baghdad Bazaar approached BLUEALLTHRU for comment.

When approached his response was that you make a guy you supposedly think is of good character the captain and then he repays the faith you showed by omitting you from the side when you are having a good start to the season.
BLUEALLTHRU also went onto say that he has lost faith in his decision making abilities and when he confronted Pugsley, the captain replied that he was proud of his form so far this season and that the centre half back plays a pivotal role in the team.

The Baghdad Bazaar then approached Pugsley for comment. He seemed to be enjoying himself and said talk to me after the game on Sunday. It seems his team first mantra is not so team first looking at this photo we spotted of him

images-4.jpeg

Coach Sadman was approached for comment and said Pugsley is doing a great job instilling discipline in his side and has no room for players that don't embrace his mantra.

Senior player KohPhi said cracks were appearing well before the axing and other players have noticed the captain feels he is above reproach.

Backman kickthething stated that Pugsley thinks

1715990100198.png

There is more to play out in Baghdad and I don't think we have heard the last of this...

Last edited:

Just hand me your oil tank. It's a fair exchange.
We don't have any oil in Spotswood we're an environmental friendly region, i have a couple of drunken camels you can have

Like for like

Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Media BLUEALLTHRU axed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back