Media BLUEALLTHRU axed

Remove this Banner Ad

How on earth a whole Leadership Group failed to meet simple deadlines, I'll never understand. This place requires active users!
Maybe we had important things to do, as you were well aware. We also met the revised deadline like the other teams that missed the first one.

Of course, only one team has any penalty ... because Bombers.

Are the recycled jokes the ones he wheels out over and over?

Thought that was all of them.
We can put them all into a barrel and blindfold Pugsley...... Ok that's a bad idea.

Maybe we had important things to do, as you were well aware. We also met the revised deadline like the other teams that missed the first one.

Of course, only one team has any penalty ... because Bombers.
Oh dear, the hole just gets deeper. Important things to do HAHA

The Baghdad Bazaar can report Baghdad Bombers stalwart BLUEALLTHRU has been axed for this weeks match against the Mount Buller Demons and no timetable has been set for a date on his return.

The Baghdad Bazaar approached BLUEALLTHRU for comment.

When approached his response was that you make a guy you supposedly think is of good character the captain and then he repays the faith you showed by omitting you from the side when you are having a good start to the season.
BLUEALLTHRU also went onto say that he has lost faith in his decision making abilities and when he confronted Pugsley, the captain replied that he was proud of his form so far this season and that the centre half back plays a pivotal role in the team.

The Baghdad Bazaar then approached Pugsley for comment. He seemed to be enjoying himself and said talk to me after the game on Sunday. It seems his team first mantra is not so team first looking at this photo we spotted of him

View attachment 2080032

Coach Sadman was approached for comment and said Pugsley is doing a great job instilling discipline in his side and has no room for players that don't embrace his mantra.

Senior player KohPhi said cracks were appearing well before the axing and other players have noticed the captain feels he is above reproach.

Backman kickthething stated that Pugsley thinks

View attachment 2080039

There is more to play out in Baghdad and I don't think we have heard the last of this...
But yet you keep the horribly out of form MayTheNorthBeWithU in the team as Ruck?

The Bomber have officially got no clue how to win Qooty anymore.

We can put them all into a barrel and blindfold Pugsley...... Ok that's a bad idea.
No, no, no ... I like where this is going ...

It was straight forward what was asked of you and you didn't want to comply.
Now, you are feeling the ramifications of it.
Shouldn’t be playing out in this thread. Be better.

It's called tough love or blind faith or both.
I'll help you out of your slump.

It's Ruck you need to fix first.

ROUND 3 POWER RANKINGS

RANKChangePLAYERTEAMGAMESH/O TotalH/O AVGDT TotalDT AVG
1UP 3DERRINALPHILRoys3481620167
2NO CHANGEcats2riseDemons34615.327190.3
3UP 2AnUltimateRessieWonders2281416180.5
4DOWN 3NaturalDisasterFuries34113.627090
5DOWN 2spudmasterWarrriors34113.624280.6
6UP 1StrigoiHawks34013.320468
7DOWN 1CapBears3391326187
8NO CHANGEFalconistaGumbies3361215652
9UP 2damickySwamprats33210.625484.6
10NO CHANGEU2tigersOld Boys2199.515175.5
11DOWN 2GreyCrowRoyals3289.323277.3
12NO CHANGELjp86Dragons216813065
13NO CHANGEMayTheNorthBeWithUBombers3134.318461.3

RUCK OF THE WEEK
cats2rise is a worthy winner of Ruck of the week. He may not have won the hit-out battle against DERRINALPHIL, losing a great battle 15-18, but he was a huge reason the Demons won. Kicking 3 goals and amassing 106 DT points this week. DERRINALPHIL won't be disappointed in missing out on this award, as he does move to the top of the Power Rankings.

Other News

In a bit of good news, the Qooty Gods have heard all our Ruck Prayers, and only subbed out Cap this week later in the game. Cap was still able to amass 14 hit-outs before being subbed out.

Another good performer this week was U2tigers , who was able to get involved in the game with 109 DT points, and if i don't say so myself was a big reason BRAB was able to kick his 10 goals. My delivery to him was nothing short of superb.

Now to the Bad stuff

The Bombers have a huge decision to make. 3 games and 3 losses already. What is this decision?

Well MayTheNorthBeWithU has played all 3 games this season, and is averaging only 4.3 Hit-outs per game. As the Heart and Soul Player of his team this is totally unacceptable and he should be ashamed of his start to the season.

The Bomber should be thinking very hard on whether they ditch him as the Ruck and go with another player?
Watch this space on how the Bombers handle this.

The Edge - "To all the Rucks out there - You are the true heart and soul of your Qooty team. May you Ruck with purpose, and your Rucking stay true."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But yet you keep the horribly out of form MayTheNorthBeWithU in the team as Ruck?

When you get to the bottom
You go back to the top of the slide
And you turn and you stop
And you go for a ride
Then you get to the bottom
Then you see me again

I'll help you out of your slump.

It's Ruck you need to fix first.
MTHNBWY will dominate the league. The signs are all there. In any case, we don’t need a hack, we have me as the backup after my Stirling seasons at ruck a while back.

A small part why I’m out. Agreed my suspensions have kept my games played, to pitiful levels but if you ever wanted first use…!

IMG_0189.gif

A small part why I’m out. Agreed my suspensions have kept my games played, to pitiful levels but if you ever wanted first use…!

View attachment 2080340
One of the unspoken benefits of the team’s win-loss ratio is it means us defenders are getting plenty of action - on and off the field 😉

One of the unspoken benefits of the team’s win-loss ratio is it means us defenders are getting plenty of action - on and off the field 😉
Mate you’ve given you all, it’s time we moved on. Or be a puppet it’s up to you. I’ve had a gutfull of Pugbels.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media BLUEALLTHRU axed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back