Kennedy 32
Natanui 29
Gaff 27
Sheppard 29
Hutchins 28
Vardy 28
Jetta 30
Schofield 30

That's a lot you can't replace by giving up 3 picks inside 30 over two years.

Well yeah, get Tim Kelly now and go for another flag tilt for the next 5 years. Then do a hard rebuild. No point half arsing late first rounder who are likely to bust. At least with Kelly you get qualty 25 possie game match winner or a speculative pick 14 who will probably be in the wafl not helping improve the team.

Well yeah, get Tim Kelly now and go for another flag tilt for the next 5 years. Then do a hard rebuild. No point half arsing late first rounder who are likely to bust. At least with Kelly you get qualty 25 possie game match winner or a speculative pick 14 who will probably be in the wafl not helping improve the team.

They could have paid less last year and gone closer to back to back. They're overpaying this year to make up for a blunder12 months ago. That's Crowifying yourself.

Now to convince them to book a Collective Minds camp...

Shuey 30
Redden 29
Yeo 27
Hurn 32
Cripps 29
Kelly 26
Kennedy 32
Natanui 29
Gaff 27
Sheppard 29
Hutchins 28
Vardy 28
Jetta 30
Schofield 30

That's a lot you can't replace by giving up 3 picks inside 30 over two years.

They'll be fine.

Apart from the fact they are big chances at winning another premiership over the next 2 years, they'll still have plenty of talent to lead the team after that like Yeo/Kelly/Gaff/Darling/McGovern/Barrass, a lot of their younger players are looking good, and then there's other trades & FA's they could bring in.

Wow, that took some reading.

Ah Trade Week, how we have missed you.

Good start to the week, tipping it will fade as time drags on. Not enough posters worked hard over preseason, some are already being found out with complaints about no news yet and deals not signed. Only those who have worked hard all year have the patience to see this through to close of business next Wednesday.

They could have paid less last year and gone closer to back to back. They're overpaying this year to make up for a blunder12 months ago. That's Crowifying yourself.

Now to convince them to book a Collective Minds camp...
There first pick in 2018 was Pick 28. They had no currency.

Eagles are overpaying, but they have got themselves in a position to be able to do so.

They will be fine, Kelly will be great for them.

In theory they may be overpaying, but in reality they aren't. The 2 drafts they are trading out of are universally accepted as ordinary.

Pick 16 or 17 and pick 28 to 30 this year plus pick 20ish(probably) next year is not that flash.

The Geelong haul is not as impressive as it seems imo. It's very nice, but not great.

Elite but Cox, Judd, Cousins and Kerr was frightening
Madden, Diesel, Koufa and Ratten went alright too. Especially as they had relief from the likes of Brown and Bradley.

Negative dickheads drove him away.
Thanks jerks
I thought the neg heads would have pissed off in the second half of the year, hope he’s coming back, good value is the soapster. I go to rehab for a few months and look what happens we lose one of our best posters, sad state of affairs indeed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So how old is Luke Parker?
Ask Brackets, he's sure to know. Oh, and he's young enough to give the answer in the form of a GIF. While you are at it ask him to solve the mystery of 7. Get all the important issues raised in this thread cleared up in one hit.

Tim Kelly is an AA quality mid with 6 years of good footy ahead of him. Their premiership window is well and truly open. Their aim is to get better and win the flag and bringing in that quality without shedding players is a no brainer. Fans get too caught up on picks and ‘winning’ trades on paper. Meanwhile WC just got a lot better, which is hard to do when you’re a top 4 side.

It’s also not massive overs. Might have been able to keep the second rounder but two late firsts is not far from the mark. They also weren’t operating in a vacuum worh Freo also there.

Last edited:
That’s * strategy no way
The second half of * strategy is to over value your own players, demand too much and not get a deal done.

Then get credit for "winning" trade week and being ruthless without ever building a list that compete.

Tim Kelly is an AA quality mid with 6 years of good footy ahead of him. Their premiership window is well and truly open. Their aim is to get better and win the flag and bringing in that quality without shedding players is a no brainer. Fans get too caught up on picks and ‘winning’ trades on paper. Meanwhile WC just got a lot better, which is hard to do when you’re a top 4 side.

It’s also not massive overs. Might have been able to keep the second rounder but two late firsts is not far from the mark. They also weren’t operating in a vacuum worh Freo also there.
If they now win the flag next year it is 100% worth it.

Quickly put this together.... View attachment 761056

Edit: Damn it, my phone always auto corrects our to out and out to put for some reason....

My genius iPad autocorrected my address when I placed two orders recently. I even went through the payment section on PayPal and the last step was to confirm the order. I decided to look through the details, otherwise I would have been screwed.

I mean, why autocorrect an address? Lol. I googled to see if there was such an address and yeah there is... in Denver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back