Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG another trade...

Lol makes Saints pick 12 and 18 even more unattractive, Freo now have enough points to bid on their academy player without any carry over into next year

The Hill trade is on course to be the most entertaining one now! Saints have really shot themselves in the foot now.

Does the pre-season draft even serve a purpose now those players can just be signed directly as delisted free agents?
The point is they cant be signed as de-listed free agents if they're not delisted. otherwise all contracted players would hold up negotiations to be signed as a delisted free agent. The PSD is still there if required to address player who come out of contract but are otherwise not free agents.

It still exists. It’s not dated until it’s needed. It’s been in countless discussions and media articles all week. And that’s the last thing I’m going to say I’m the matter. 😉
It's hheld immediately before the Rookie Draft if required, like it was last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually think the afl is a fault for the trade period taking so long like king said if a teacher gives a student 2 wks to do an assignment they will take 2 wks but if you give them 3 or 4 days they will do it it 3 or 4 days

Think that Langdon trade for Melbourne could turn out to be a real steal for them.

However, I don't know what the Dees were thinking with regards to Frost.

Last edited:
I'm starting to realise why trades take so long, 5 picks involved in the Frost deal

..its almost like they don't want to make it simple.

Or they have been told by the AFL to milk it as long as possible, to increase the drama (and ratings) for Trade Radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back