Bluemour Melting Pot XXI - Like seriously, the polar ice caps have got nothing on us

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last I checked, Nashy hasn’t been seen online since Cogs re-signed with the Giants.

Good chance he wasn’t a Hawthorn supporter, and certainly he wasn’t ITK.

He did though have Hawks supporters hanging on every word.

He posted last Thursday, not a rumour though.

Last seen Thursday at 9:06 PM

Plus it’s a compromised draft. 17 of the first 48 expected to be drafted as academy players. I say dangle it out now and see what we can get.
Are any of those 17 players tied to the Blues academy?

The day our academy produces a 1st round talent will be a great day.

Do we even have an academy?🙃

I think we're missing something important with Pittonet. When he isn't subbing for krooz in the 1sts, he will be battling away in the VFL.

Now replace Phillips and Lobbe with just about the best VFL ruckman this year (finished behind Tom Campbell in the JJ Liston). And a one-year older TDK.

Now think what that will do for development and balance of our VFL midfield. And in turn the implications for our seniors....

BRING ON 2020!

I went to the Hawks board to see what they're saying about Pittonet, got bored and read through some of Nash88's posts instead. This is one of my favourites, "I corroborated my info with a few much more respected and longer posters than myself on this forum and everything was matching up".

The mark of a solid post is how many likes it receives.

....“My insider information looks like we might not get Papley”....

*74 likes later.*

Best. Post. Ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Found this, though no mention of 2020

NEXT GENERATION ACADEMY – ELIGIBLE PLAYERS

CARLTON

Ethan Penrith (2017 draft eligible), Reservoir (club), Indigenous (background)
Artan Cabdi (2017), Heidelberg Heights, Multicultural
Nick Riebelt (2018), Eltham, Multicultural
Sunny Brazier (2018), North Fitzroy, Multicultural
Mitchell Wild (2018), South Morang, Indigenous
Michael Bozikis (2019), Fairfield, Multicultural
Paul Sidhu (2019), Mernda, Multicultural
Tochukwu Oparaocha (2019), Wollert, Multicultural
Cameron Wild (2019), South Morang, Indigenous

Clearly we need to draft, Tochukwu Oparaocha ... simply based on his name.

Last edited:
C'mon Dodo. Get off your ego and get Daniher done. He has seen the light and doesn't like you guys anymore! Once again, you are holding up the show to satiate your inflated ego. Appreciate your dogged determination however, get over it and let our (much more significant) dominoes fall where they should.

Bad enough that you sold a lemon to Sheil, don't let history repeat.

Keep in mind that Dodo only gets trade week and draft night in the limelight....he needs to make these events all about him....
What a pelican....look at the nose !!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back then I wouldn’t have thought that - because they’d need to sell it to their members that the captain is leaving but we managed to get overs.

Now that TLA have leaked the news about them approaching us for Ollie - I can’t see him being too popular at Alberton, so they may very well take 9.
Yeah that was my thinking as well, still not sure 9 gets it done but it’s a lot less than it was this time last week.

I love how Barass can simply write “No” and get a hundred likes for it!

Haha, not that it’s a bad thing but I think we’re so starved for info from our ITK’s on here that we want to hear anything. We need to remember that they will post something but then won’t stick around after that, until the next bit of info they find out. Only so often will an ITK actually be a regular poster and ours don’t appear to be before and after the trade period.

I’m still hoping that Cutler is this years Newman - feel he is low risk medium reward and worth a punt.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Same. I always thought he was good at Brisbane. Excellent long, line breaking kick. Look at what his strengths are and use that to our advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back