Bluemour Melting Pot XXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are Adelaide renovating the Oval or building a new place from scratch versus an upgrade of existing facilities?

Could have something to do with it.
They're occupying the Parklands, West Bank style, much to the chagrin of the Hoi Poloi north of the Torrens. Much gnashing of teeth and chardonnay spillage was had.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

got a feeling too many people have too high an expectation of this joint, myself included...........
I totally disagree thy. I only come in here to get the validation that a narcissist so badly craves from human contact, without having to come into contact with humans. I find coming here is a great way to appreciate the human race without my narcissistic tendencies coming to the fore.

Symptoms for narcissism:

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

• If you read to this dot point I’m glad
  • Is it game day yet bitches
  • Bounce the ball ffs
  • There’s an errant dot with no point
  • I need coffee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some massive news is going to break today (not Carlton related) that will have big implications on next years Premiership tilt
Better be massive, would hate to be disappointed, just sayin

Didn’t think it would break For a while longer atleast but seems the media is onto it already now- Rance has told his teammates today he’s retiring
Oh.

In some ways they are a better team without him. Plays far too loose looking for the flashy interception when he should mark his direct opponent. Been begging for years for teams to play through his man to catch him out. When the Cows tried it, Seagull got off the leash and kicked his biggest bag of the season/career.

Reasonable player in a good system with Grimes willing to cover for him, made him seem better than he was to all the fawning commentators.

Good luck to him in retirement, reckon the Tigers were lucky to keep him a couple of extra seasons since he first flagged the thought a while ago.

Oh.

In some ways they are a better team without him. Plays far too loose looking for the flashy interception when he should mark his direct opponent. Been begging for years for teams to play through his man to catch him out. When the Cows tried it, Seagull got off the leash and kicked his biggest bag of the season/career.

Reasonable player in a good system with Grimes willing to cover for him, made him seem better than he was to all the fawning commentators.

Good luck to him in retirement, reckon the Tigers were lucky to keep him a couple of extra seasons since he first flagged the thought a while ago.

Got destroyed in his last full game in that preliminary final. Pulling plug now probably right move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back