Bluemour Melting Pot XXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twice the player dusty is 🤣 f*** me I've heard some out there comments but that takes the cake
You’re right. Sorry. That was silly by me.

He’s ten times the player Martin is. That’s better.

Dunkley started the season injured, then they played him up forward a lot to ease him back into match fitness.

Quality player and he'd be a great addition to our squad.

He remains an unproven commodity.

Has had some ripping games, then AWOL....
You’re right. Sorry. That was silly by me.

He’s ten times the player Martin is. That’s better.

must be related.

JDG

2019 - 4 brownlow votes (1 x 3, 1 x 1)
2018 - 12 votes ( 1 x 3, 4 x 2, 1 x 1)
2017 - 5 votes (1 x 3, 1 x 2)

I understand all that. And I agree.

However, he’s twice the player Dustin Martin is, and I’m certain Carlton, just like Collingwood, would be right across his personal situation, and would take all of that into consideration, and act appropriately.

From a pure footballing perspective, I’d get him even if it meant he was the highest paid player at our club.

Yeah nah Coach ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mods, we're over 400 pages. Time to start a new thread.

That way I can start again on page 1 and pretend I am not 100 pages behind...
Just read my posts, ferris. That will tell you all you need to know.

Sure.

Here are some facts:

JDG is currently facing charges of indecent assault related to a 2015 incident.

He was caught in 2017 lying to the club about an injured hand, which he hurt in a bar fight.

In 2018 he was caught driving drunk in 2018 and indefinitely suspended by the club.

In 2019 he was caught driving with a suspended license and on his phone.

He is currently set to face trial on Oct 30th. If found guilty he may be sentenced up to 10 years of Jail.

Each time he has apologised, been accepted back by the club.Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

This is the point I’m more referring too, I’m not saying he has or hasn’t but no one actually knows the details.

Drink driving and bar fights, most people would have friend or know of good people who have been there.

Caught driving on his phone? Your kidding.

Splitting 7 early is the play (Geelong).
Offer * the latter of the picks or use it to draft Saad in the ND.
* would have no choice but to accept.
Leaves us a 2020 1st rounder and our future 1st rounder to shake the trees with ...
Yeah but you know if in Dodos eyes Saad is worth #7 + a player, then surely Saad gets picked up by Essendon in ND with #6.....😀

When Murphy is in space and has time he generally is a pretty good kick.
When in space yes but IMO increasingly questionable when under pressure inside 50. Love the bloke but doesn’t make time stand still like he once did thats all.

robbo and the other clown on afl360 the other night saying pick 7 is a fair trade for saad. i dont agree. a late first or early second is what i think he is worth. i hope we dont pay overs in picks and $.
Robbo is a * supporter, so he would think it fair and Gerald just hates the Blues, so would also think it fair. Pair of knobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back