Bluemour Melting Pot XXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could well be the case. Perhaps we could change our tactics to make the game more closed contested and physical to suit guys like Cripps and Kennedy.
When opposition momentum swings , why can the basics happen?
Slow game, chip it, run hard to present keeping off but short kick, we suck at field kicking anyways. Why? Are they mentally football IQ challenged ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone seems confused by the emoji and my response yesterday. Let me break it down for you:

This emoji was first included as part of Unicode 6.0 in 2010 and added to Emoji 1.0 in 2015.

2010 Hawks famously had a terrible start to the season and lost 6 in a row. 2015 the year Hawks added 1 more premiership to their cabinet to achieve the three peat. 2015 is also the year Oxford Dictionaries named the face with tears of joy emoji its Word of the Year. 2015 is a significantly important reference.

In November 2013, Brenden Gallagher of Complex ranked the "Laughing Crying Face" emoji at #2 in his "Emoji Power Rankings". A particular coach won their 2nd premiership in 2013.

The emoji is the Emoticons Unicode block: U+1F602. 1x6-2 = 4. 4 Premierships....

The emoji UTF-8 code is 240 159 152 130. 240-159-152+130 = 59. A particular coach's winning percentage as a senior coach is 58.82.

The 7-bit JIS (au by KDDI) is 123 73. 1+2+3+7+3 = 16. Carlton currently has 16 premierships.....

The emoji UTF-16 code is 55357 56834. Now extracting these and using the following expression:

1629155589957.png

Results in.....

and of course the emoji shortcode is: : joy :

The emoji says more than words ever could.

Everyone seems confused by the emoji and my response yesterday. Let me break it down for you:

This emoji was first included as part of Unicode 6.0 in 2010 and added to Emoji 1.0 in 2015.

2010 Hawks famously had a terrible start to the season and lost 6 in a row. 2015 the year Hawks added 1 more premiership to their cabinet to achieve the three peat. 2015 is also the year Oxford Dictionaries named the face with tears of joy emoji its Word of the Year. 2015 is a significantly important reference.

In November 2013, Brenden Gallagher of Complex ranked the "Laughing Crying Face" emoji at #2 in his "Emoji Power Rankings". A particular coach won their 2nd premiership in 2013.

The emoji is the Emoticons Unicode block: U+1F602. 1x6-2 = 4. 4 Premierships....

The emoji UTF-8 code is 240 159 152 130. 240-159-152+130 = 59. A particular coach's winning percentage as a senior coach is 58.82.

The 7-bit JIS (au by KDDI) is 123 73. 1+2+3+7+3 = 16. Carlton currently has 16 premierships.....

The emoji UTF-16 code is 55357 56834. Now extracting these and using the following expression:

View attachment 1208292

Results in.....

and of course the emoji shortcode is: 😂

You're equally mad and spectacularly talented.

Makes sense that your avatar is Nicholas Cage!

Kane Cornes as next Carlton coach? He'd certainly install some effort into this playing group
View attachment 1208269
Can feel a ban hammer coming from that comment
emoji1787.png

Kane Cornes as next Carlton coach? He'd certainly install some effort into this playing group
View attachment 1208269
- get numbers back into defence to support the defenders and don’t have the mids run so far forward of the ball.

- already did it in the mid season draft but more talls are required on the list

- we’ll have the 5th or 6th live pick already plus an entire list of first round picks.

- they already run their guts out, get an effective game plan.

- agreed.

You're equally mad and spectacularly talented.

Makes sense that your avatar is Nicholas Cage!

I haven't even gotten into the iPhone hint (Released 2008 in Australia) and the Tapatalk hint (Tapatalk's phone number is 650-307-2490 = 36)

I will simply await the next emoji posted for further info.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope, he didn't really say anything.
Said he knew stuff, then rabbitted on about his opinions about RtB and what he would recommend, as if he hadn't just said he knows who the coach will be.

What happened to him? Was given the day off and now his account seems to be gone?

View attachment 1208292

Results in.....

and of course the emoji shortcode is: : joy :

I can only assume this was first written in shit on the wall of a padded cell before being transcribed here.

What happened to him? Was given the day off and now his account seems to be gone?

I'm tipping it was a troll account - walking into a new forum, posting inside information from the club, and trying to force other posters to bet their accounts on rumour outcomes...either an oppo fan or someone Arrow's pissed off in the past.

Seems that Ralphy has pretty strong mail at the Blues right now. Call me a conspiracist, but the leaking of the Lyon news of late makes me think that we are purposely leaking this.

1. Teague and Betts are close and so there's an incentive there for the club to not make any announcement until next week. Give Betts the send-off that he deserves without a coach being sacked mid-week.
2. Clarkson has his final game to be played out with the Hawks. So, he may have directed the club to not let anything leak to take away anything from his swansong at the Hawks out of respect.

I would also be staggered if Lyon has been appointed already before we've sacked the incumbent and worked through a thorough and transparent interview process.

Seems that Ralphy has pretty strong mail at the Blues right now. Call me a conspiracist, but the leaking of the Lyon news of late makes me think that we are purposely leaking this.

1. Teague and Betts are close and so there's an incentive there for the club to not make any announcement until next week. Give Betts the send-off that he deserves without a coach being sacked mid-week.
2. Clarkson has his final game to be played out with the Hawks. So, he may have directed the club to not let anything leak to take away anything from his swansong at the Hawks out of respect.

I would also be staggered if Lyon has been appointed already before we've sacked the incumbent and worked through a thorough and transparent interview process.

You may be staggered that we'd do that but would you be seriously surprised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back