Bluemour Melting Pot XXVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per the Bluemour File OP, this is a thread for discussing Carlton related rumours.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bluemour-file.1085141/

Rumour posters should post their rumours in both threads for those that like just to read rumours and for those that like to have get lost in their rumour files.

Remember ... #Bluemour

Continued from here ...

Continued here:

Last edited by a moderator:
WHY BLUES’ 2021 CAMPAIGN IS HUGE FOR CRIPPS

Ex-Carlton list boss Stephen Silvagni believes there’d be “a bit of a concern” over the future of captain Patrick Cripps at the club given his reluctance to re-sign beyond 2021.

Speaking on SEN Breakfast, Silvagni said he the Blues would’ve tried and failed to re-sign him in 2020.

Deja vu, as I said before ..... I wonder how concerned he is that Merrett hasn't signed beyond 2021?

If Clayton Oliver is not happening, then we should be trying to make Wines happen
Cannot let this trade period go by and let Williams be the only addition to our starting midfield

To let’s wines happen you need a big bunch of grapes

Any thoughts on Isaiah Butters - ex Halls Creek...think Liam Ryan.

just chopped by Dockers. Very talented small forward.

Any thoughts on Isaiah Butters - ex Halls Creek...think Liam Ryan.

just chopped by Dockers. Very talented small forward.

Also SPS' cousin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where did I do that?

Oh, I really wasn't intending to quote you, was more talking generally about what was being said on radio. I think we will split it too, what was being suggested on radio was giving 7 to Essendon.

They will probably have to wait until the 72 hours after the paperwork because GWS can match (they won’t) which would be Sunday, but marketing probably have the day off, so Monday more likely.

Wont be at princes park as Vic/NSW border is closed as well

He can be there if we want him to be. Border not closed in the direction he will be heading. Would just need to isolate for 14 days if he had to go back.

Monday is Cup eve, which traditionally means form guide reading and not much else.

Damo saying Lob and Dow have been in discussions regarding the Saad deal

Damo saying LOB and Dow being thrown around in a deal for Saad...

SOS saying * hell bent on pick #7.

luke-darcy-say-that-again-gif.530475

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back