Bluemour Melting Pot XXVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t agree with this.

We need to get the player managers on-side that we can get the deal done.

This is no different to what we would have done here. Clearly articulate to the Saad camp what we are prepared to include in a trade and ensure they were happy. It’s then a combined negotiation with Ess.

If we’re held hostage and don’t yield then thats no poor reflection on us and don’t think it will adversely impact a player coming across next year. sh*t we see players still requesting trades to Ess.

I couldn’t think of a player other than Jack Martin nominating ess and then not getting there.. happy to be proven wrong though

We missed him by......this much an instead got McKay/CCurnow. Talk about dodging a bullet.

All the excitement about a player that can play everywhere.....yet really can't play anywhere.
I trust Kemp won't be like this.
It's weird to think about isn't it.
We were dead keen on him, I got swept up in the proposed trade and it didn't go through because GWS weren't keen, not because we pulled out. We 100% would have missed either Curnow or McKay if we had traded for Tomlinson.

I’m just saying I feel that the club would want it done as a trade. An ITK has also stayed this
I think that goes without saying. The club has shown that they are happy to deal, and happy to deal fairly.
Circumstances out of our control have made these deals more difficult.
A fair trade would absolutely be the desired outcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's weird to think about isn't it.
We were dead keen on him, I got swept up in the proposed trade and it didn't go through because GWS weren't keen, not because we pulled out. We 100% would have missed either Curnow or McKay if we had traded for Tomlinson.

Imagine watching CCurnow at GWS whilst having Tomlinson plodding around with us.......in the reserves.

Kemp has a lot more grunt about him, so it's not a fair comparison....Really looking forward to Kemp...and CCurnow...oh...and Williams and Saad...and....

You will also have players that are hesitant to come over if they see your record of not being able to get trades done
No offence, but I think this is overstated. Players can see what's happening.
Our 'inability' to get Papley and Martin deals done didn't dissuade Saad or Williams (I know Williams didn't require a trade, but it could have if GWS matched, nor did it apparently make us less desirable).

over the last 10 Years other than Cripps, weitering, Walsh, Harry and Charlie name the standout players we have drafted with high picks?
Facts are we haven’t nailed many at all..

we just need to get the trade done
Where did the players that Richmond built a premiership around come from? Or Hawthorn? Or Geelong? Or anyone?

Draft builds premiership teams not trading 1st round picks for a HBF, infuriating people don't grasp this.

Where did the players that Richmond built a premiership around come from? Or Hawthorn? Or Geelong? Or anyone?

Draft builds premiership teams not trading 1st round picks for a HBF, infuriating people don't grasp this.
And how many first round picks have we added to the list since 2015?? There’s a happy medium...

Trade Radio currently discussing Collingwood father son & NGA pick ups.
FS: Daicos, Brown, Moore, Kelly & soon the other Daicos
NGA: Quanor

Yet we have been so unlucky and only have JSOS.
If you listen to rendell 17 other teams may as well not turn up next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back