Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of us are probably being sold way too much when it comes to Eddie McChins stating big news!!
It's probably just George Hewett going to find his way to Carlton via Free Agency.
Just guessing that we're being sold a massive announcement for something this minimal.

No sensible Logic - all three are Premiership players, which by my own ideals makes them prime candidates to be coach, just that I really dont like the Scott brothers.
However, if I had to choose, I'd prefer Brad than Chris.

Lol, on that reasoning should we get Cousins, Spangher or Renouf in the mix?

So, Ross Lyon has said publicly he's not interested in the job anymore and he's no where to be seen in the betting odds. Meanwhile, Alastair Clarkson has also ruled himself out (supposedly) and he is equal favourite with Brad Scott @ $3.50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, Ross Lyon has said publicly he's not interested in the job anymore and he's no where to be seen in the betting odds. Meanwhile, Alastair Clarkson has also ruled himself out (supposedly) and he is equal favourite with Brad Scott @ $3.50.
It's part of the aura he possesses in the footy world. No one really knows what his next move will be.

tumbleweed-highway.gif

Sure but they can make him walk into the PSD, which was my point.

Ok, cool, which takes me to a scenario which happened with GC and Martin that I don’t understand, same as Hately and GWS, if Cerra chooses Melbourne and the Demons say we will give you our future 1st, Freo have a choice, a future 1st or nothing, I really struggle to see how Freo or any club, chooses nothing.

GC Knocked back a mid 20s pick for Martin and chose to take nothing instead, GWS knocked back a pick in the 40s for Hately and chose to get nothing instead, Adelaide had pick 1 in the PSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back