Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Sayers will make Clarko go through this process should be finally be swayed? I hope he doesn’t make the same mistake twice.

I’m all for going through a proper process as long as it is done thoroughly and with consistency.

Why do people think Lyon could even lick Clarkson’s boots? Ones clearly more proven.

I don’t think Clarkson is coming, but let’s play with the fantasy for a while.

At Hawthorn all year he was VERY vocal after media reports about staying or going - he has said nothing personally, despite the media coverage (that could be down to Hawthorn no longer being able to force him to)

Love her or hate her, Caro has been right with everything she has said around Clarko this year, even while other journalist wrote the opposite, her source must be good…. Clarko? - she just suggested in a roundabout way it’s possible.

Caro works with RTB, has some form of relationship, she broke the story this morning that RTB was out.

Seeing as Clarko hasn’t spoken, we are basing he is out on his manager - wouldn’t be the first coach to organise his own deal behind his managers back (see RTB)

Again don’t think he is coming, but if I let my mind wander I can see a thread developing

Sam McClure on radio tonight…a couple of things.

First up, saying the club is leaking heavily at the Administration level and a couple of people will pay big time…probably with their jobs. You’d have to think he was insinuating Lloyd and Liddle.

Secondly, and the thing that really annoyed me, he and Healy ripping the club’s handling of this again…with McClure saying Lyon was basically promised the job was his if Clarkson didn’t come through…and then running with that theory as though it was certifiable fact…which I just can’t cop. No chance someone like Sayers would have said that to Lyon.

First up, saying the club is leaking heavily at the Administration level and a couple of people will pay big time…probably with their jobs. You’d have to think he was insinuating Lloyd and Liddle.

Secondly, and the thing that really annoyed me, he and Healy ripping the club’s handling of this again…with McClure saying Lyon was basically promised the job was his if Clarkson didn’t come through…and then running with that theory as though it was certifiable fact…which I just can’t cop. No chance someone like Sayers would have said that to Lyon.
New Presidents do this shit all the time.

First point - B70? 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarkson suspended in betting on Sportsbet, usually means someone had a crack at the $8 ( probably $10 bet ) and they sh*t themselves
suspended betting I take to mean he's over the line.........thankfully I know even less about gambling than that exposed effort might suggest..........

Look...

As a soon to be three-time Carlton Board Tipping Champion, I know a thing or two about the football.

You can take this to the bank...

We are well and truly f’ed.

ferrisb

Surprised you haven't put the above in the Bluemour thread yet...

I’m usually a fan of Gerard, but the way he has carried on during this whole thing has been very smug
Have often found Whateley to be smug actually as he thinks he is the moral police, but his comments about Toby Greene reek of hypocrisy, as Selwood is the true protected species not Greene, as he never gets suspended or even fined for the dirty stuff he does, and you do not hear Whateley putting the boot into him, as Gerard does have quite a leaning towards Selwood and his club!!! Mind you, Toby Greene is his own worst enemy of course....:smirkcat: :kissingcat::hearteyecat: Cat got your tongue Gerard?

Last edited:
If we get Clarkson and Cooke I’m not sure what I’ll do.
If by some crazy blessing of fortune we get Cooke, he maybe able to fix up a lot of the mess that going on but he is not going to able to do that overnight or by himself if surrounded by incompetence in admin and board level. Cooke would be the single most important person we could get into our club if he was CEO. If he just consultant it nowhere near as exciting an appointment. News of last 24 hours has me really losing confidence that a target with his standing would come in current circumstances but I'll be praying hard divine intervention steps in and somehow happens.

If by some crazy blessing of fortune we get Cooke, he maybe able to fix up a lot of the mess that going on but he is not going to able to do that overnight or by himself if surrounded by incompetence in admin and board level. Cooke would be the single most important person we could get into our club if he was CEO. If he just consultant it nowhere near as exciting an appointment. News of last 24 hours has me really losing confidence that a target with his standing would come in current circumstances but I'll be praying hard divine intervention steps in and somehow happens.

amen to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back