Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel a lot will be done this week with the coaching landscape, hopefully we make some announcements (Cook at least) but I feel the pies will announce their coaching group, I reckon Teague will join the tigers and other clubs will announce their new assistants
we will announce something this week or at least be in the media - will probably start tomorrow, I reckon we will know something by Wednesday. Hopefully.

Is anyone keeping track of how long we are into this 30-45 day timeframe? About halfway?

We sacked Teague on the 26th of August and the committee was announced on the 1st of September. So depends when this so called 30-45 day timeframe starts.

We need to get this sorted before trade time though - I hope.

3 weeks to trade week starts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No names here. If you've been playing along then names aren't necessary anyway.

CEO:

Coach + lead assistant in a Roos-Goodwin type scenario:

New assistants on the way:

Someone new high up in the FD:

Someone old returning to the FD:

Potential for another former name to return

This is the way. Likely to kick off this week.
Does Kouta fit here somewhere....

Hamill is much more of a Saints person than a Blues person. He left at the end of 99!

End of 2000 it was, and there’s a fair chance it cost the Blues a genuine tilt at the 2001 flag - we really troubled Brisbane at that time, and he was a key loss.

I’ve moved on … really … I have…

I was very impressed at the fundamentals and the set up of the dogs last night.
Every single player can kick with their opposite foot, handball to a tight spot. They all know where to send the ball under pressure and at least last night, someone was there backing up.
The key change last night was Stefan Martin getting it to Libba and the Bont, and them getting the ball in the hands of the runners.
Thought two things, 1. master class from Bevo and 2. their list isn't any better than ours, but the skill development and game plan are light years ahead.
CB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back