Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol diesels memory issues showing nice and early here - 30seconds in says "we had a great team in that 95 grand final and we haven't been in a grand final since".

come on diesel 🤦‍♂️
Maybe meant to say we hadn't won a GF since. Basically last time we had the ultimate success.

99 wasn't really a success, at the end we ultimately failed.
We tend to remember the premiership years as a success not the years we came close like 99 or 93 .

Love Diesel and think he can bring with him a real, tangible passion that hopefully reflects in the footy department.

However, not the most eloquent of public speakers for a directors role but hey, as long as what he preaches starts to show on field it’s all that matters.

Have a listen to Craig Bellamy….but no better coach than him ever !!!

This might be from left field but....

What's Whoosha up to now days...
Would he be any good?

Just asking so don't shoot me...

Sent from my moto g(6) using BigFooty.com mobile app

There far more qualified people to answer that question than me but personally I wouldn’t shoot you……unless you were directly responsible for employing Woosha as head coach.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need to announce cook asap, as we need to get moving on our assistant coaching set up.
There is a lot of movement and we don’t want to miss out
Hearing the Greg Williams interview, sure seems like they've been busy locking things away behind closed doors and I reckon once Cook is announced (and the Coach), assistant replacements will come soon after.

I don't think we're waiting for these announcements to 'go searching' for quality assistants.

Like its been said... dominos will fall (and quickly in my opinion).

Side note: I like having Diesel on board and in a hands-on role. He's a straight shooter; loves the club; will be able to connect with staff right down to the first year players; and he has an unwavering drive for us to become league leaders again.

Last edited:
Thought Diesel spoke fine TBh. He comes across as someone who will set high standards and not take any BS.
Agree loved the passion and the drive to make us a competitive team every week. He sounds as frustrated as all of us and he will give it everything to make a positive change. He is a straight shooter who doesn't suffer fools. I liked the message!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back