Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So has Sayers changed his mind because Clarko has changed his mind?

Probably changed his mind because he had pushback from the Board or got spooked by the media about a lack of process and wanted to play the "we went through a rigorous process. Dont blame me!" card two years down the track if the appointment failed.

well it sounds like a truly fantastic outcome that neither Ross or Matthews will need to concern themselves with any future involvement with the CFC.

my dear old Nonno has as much relevance to our club as Leigh Matthews- although to be fair at 85 he’s got more marbles to rattle around, and less relevance deprivation syndrome to worry about than Lethal.

I don’t understand this logic - Leigh Matthew’s is in the conversation as one of the greatest players of all time and one of the greatest coaches of all time. He knows football and football clubs better than anyone that contributes or lurks on this forum… I put great respect in his opinion and so does everyone else with half a brain. If he says we are a basket case…. We are a basket case … he would be well connected enough to know as well.

Just because it hurts doesn’t mean it’s not correct! Hurts more because it’s Leigh Matthew’s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a shambles. And that's being kind.

This is pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

WTF is Sayers doing (sorry the buck stops with the President in this instance).
look where you are, look at who you are receiving information from, seriously, stand down..........

Sam McClure on radio tonight…a couple of things.

First up, saying the club is leaking heavily at the Administration level and a couple of people will pay big time…probably with their jobs. You’d have to think he was insinuating Lloyd and Liddle.

Secondly, and the thing that really annoyed me, he and Healy ripping the club’s handling of this again…with McClure saying Lyon was basically promised
Has Ross pulled out because Clarko has had a change of thought?
Interesting times ahead.
No. Definitely not the reason.

Probably changed his mind because he had pushback from the Board or got spooked by the media about a lack of process and wanted to play the "we went through a rigorous process. Dont blame me!" card two years down the track if the appointment failed.

But that means he told Ross he'd get the job without consulting the board first? I mean he's president not emperor ....

Very over this club...
no-one is forcing you to respond, react, stay, continue your support - there are worse things in life than a confused coach selection process - the escalation of emotions in this place off the back of vast amounts of frogshit is quite extraordinary.........

1630584037930.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back