Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 first round picks for Jeremy Cameron, has done stuff all. Would we really want Wells if he was attached to Cook?

For those lamenting the CEO being on the coaches panel…. You can’t do it all at once. You have to do it in pieces. Liddle was needed to move ont eh coach and probably the assistants not yet announced….

Then you get him moved on

The. You get the new ceo

Then you get the new coach, whomever that is

Looks organised to me

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why? Because he was advised to go through leading teams? Or you scared off at the fact he reinvigorated a Sydney team which has played the same game style for twenty years?

Because I don’t like what he did with the Crows and that camp. I don’t like how he carried on in the box when they thumped us. Think we can abd should do better, culture wise.

Dwayne Russell just announced on SEN, also let the Cook/Clarko double rumour go.
Let’s hope there’s fire where the smoke is!

What was Dwayne’os comments on this, his own or reading someone else’s?

I haven't heard of a 30-45 day process that takes about two weeks.....

Also, while we may have started interviews, there could be people we want to speak to that are still involved with finals. It's unlikely they'd entertain offers to interview until they are out of finals

Initially, I thought the 30-45 days was mentioned as the expected but expedited timeframe to select the coach.

Surely tonight’s result puts paid to the panel being silly enough to poach Chris Scott from Geelong. Surely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was just sent to me from a mate.
Can we poo poo this ?

Got sent this but was busy at work pyke 11 into $2.75 Ladbrokes and Sportsbet suspended

Have mail Peter sumich is assistant and moving to vic
He let it slip Pikes got the job

I’m not 100% looking from the outside
But I didn’t make a deposit into Sportsbet amd was disappointed could get much on

Ladbrokes have a market for it
Sportsbet got him into $6-50

guess who's back

Loooooooool.

This article is literally just a journo going "SOS and Liddle didn't get on, Liddle is now gone......maybe Lyon will change his mind?".

Last I checked, Lyon was all over us well before Liddle got the arse.

Unsubstantiated clickbait.

This was just sent to me from a mate.
Can we poo poo this ?

Got sent this but was busy at work pyke 11 into $2.75 Ladbrokes and Sportsbet suspended

Have mail Peter sumich is assistant and moving to vic
He let it slip Pikes got the job

I’m not 100% looking from the outside
But I didn’t make a deposit into Sportsbet amd was disappointed could get much on

Ladbrokes have a market for it
Sportsbet got him into $6-50

How many people have been favorite for the gig over the past week?

There are a lot of idiots around and these betting agencies are making a lot of money off them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back