Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just passing on pieces of information that I get told, I don't always like what it is, but if I believe the source I share what I can.
I post them here, in the Bluemour thread so that others can discuss and corroborate.
I don't make up blatant lies to feel important. I'm just another passionate blues fan who cares to much about a club that has only caused me pain for as long as I can remember.
If you have heard contrary to what I said, please let me know in a decent manor. If you would not like so see anything I post, please ignore me. But if at all possible, don't attack me as an individual.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I'm just passing on pieces of information that I get told, I don't always like what it is, but if I believe the source I share what I can.
I post them here, in the Bluemour thread so that others can discuss and corroborate.
I don't make up blatant lies to feel important. I'm just another passionate blues fan who cares to much about a club that has only caused me pain for as long as I can remember.
If you have heard contrary to what I said, please let me know in a decent manor. If you would not like so see anything I post, please ignore me. But if at all possible, don't attack me as an individual.
1632276147299.png

Is this decent enough?

Sorry, I'll see myself out.

BTW, I have no issues with any of your posts, keep up the good work

Voss spotted at Adelaide airport headed to Melb for a interview with Cook
Are we sure he isnt just an uber driver in the off-season and he was picking people up?

Voss heading for face to face meetings.

Kingsley or Voss according to T Browne (Lyon out of the picture) Lyon must be the next coach then ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

too late now, but any word on whether sayers asked clarko to be on the panel after he knocked us back. i love parko and williams, but they are so far removed from the modern game that it would be ideal to have someone who has been closer to the coal face recently. no better person than clarko to weigh in on that. has seen a number of his people go on to be senior coaches, some more successful than others so would have been able to closely see the difference between the ones that have and havent made it

too late now, but any word on whether sayers asked clarko to be on the panel after he knocked us back. i love parko and williams, but they are so far removed from the modern game that it would be ideal to have someone who has been closer to the coal face recently. no better person than clarko to weigh in on that. has seen a number of his people go on to be senior coaches, some more successful than others so would have been able to closely see the difference between the ones that have and havent made it
Conflicted - will be coaching in '23

That damn cut & paste Twitter fan account.
I've seen a few people make similar statements. I don't get the issue with it. It's a bit of a one stop shop for Carlton news for those who don't necessarily go hunting for it, or follow multiple sources. It's not pretending to be anything else. Not pretending to be ITK, or trying to pass off info as their own.

Isn't it pretty much the same thing that yourself and others do on these pages when you share tweets and articles from news sources?

I actually thought Sayers would get Bucks in exactly that role.

I don't make up blatant lies to feel pimportant. I'm just another passionate blues fan who cares to much about a club that has only caused me pain for as long as I can remember.
Classy👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back