Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Voss has landed at Melbourne airport and is being transported to Ikon Park in a white Bronco.

hqdefault.jpg
if the glove fits........he's its..........

My partner is upset cos he missed the whole thing. Didn't notice driving to work ffs.
I heard a few people saying this - didn't the roads do the hippy hippy shake at all?

My greyhound turned his head slightly and continued to veg out, sprawled across the couch. Can't see him dragging me out of a burning building :tearsofjoy:
Much like rockstars who frequented the Greyhound Hotel in St.Kilda

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

don't get this but it's evidently correct..........
Makes no sense to me. A decade ago out camping and earth tremor I saw my car rattle from side to side so if I was in it at the time, cannot see how would have not felt it. I do not know exact time it happened today. I was driving around 9-30 am but few minutes before that was shopping and I thought it happened before 9-30 am according to radio so weird I not feel it whilst shopping.

if there is any extensive tarmac damage at tulla he'll never land - banked above melbourne in a holding pattern for the entire 2022 season, re-fuelling mid-air, radioing in his instructions woosha style......pretty sure.........

Oh well, it's going to be him. Good luck, I'll still love my Blues. I won't be shocked if we are in the same position again next year though. Hope I'm wrong.
the classic set piece..........

My partner is upset cos he missed the whole thing. Didn't notice driving to work ffs.
Same with my wife. She was out taking a walk. Didn't even realise.

My 5 year old and 3 year old were a little confused why the windows and TV was wobbling. But they thought it was pretty exciting afterwards.

They wanted to play fire drills and emergency drills all morning.

Makes no sense to me. A decade ago out camping and earth tremor I saw my car rattle from side to side so if I was in it at the time, cannot see how would have not felt it. I do not know exact time it happened today. I was driving around 9-30 am but few minutes before that was shopping and I thought it happened before 9-30 am according to radio so weird I not feel it whilst shopping.
It has to do with the severity of the tremor and the speed/motion you are travelling and even the suspension you have.

You should feel anything over about a 6 on the Richter scale and at that point you're at danger of losing control of the vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back