Media BOB FM: Musical chairs - Sweet F.A. captains style

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some interesting rumblings coming from out of Demons HQ at the moment. An anonymous source close to the group has confirmed that Mount Buller captain RU_ , facing dissent from his team, and possibly heartened by the story regarding the Baghdad leadership broken by BOB FM this morning, is strongly considering throwing his hat into the ring for consideration as the new Bombers captain. Watch this space.

There are some interesting rumblings coming from out of Demons HQ at the moment. An anonymous source close to the group has confirmed that Mount Buller captain RU_ , facing dissent from his team, and possibly heartened by the story regarding the Baghdad leadership broken by BOB FM this morning, is strongly considering throwing his hat into the ring for consideration as the new Bombers captain. Watch this space.
I wouldn't poke that shit with a stick.

I'm really starting to get sick of this bullshit, it's not funny and it's insulting to those involved.
This is not an attempt at humour. A reliable source came to me with the ruour, I presented it as such, and RU_ denied it. :)

Yeah, nope.

I'll still take the dog in clothes, thanks.
Interesting times at the Bombers.

It's nice to be at a side where a Captain has the unconditional support of its players.

Love you Wooshette

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm really starting to get sick of this bullshit, it's not funny and it's insulting to those involved.

If you can't handle the heat you should step out of the kitchen mate.

download.jpg

No insult or disrespect intended mate. Sorry if you took it that way. The other thread was at your expense but was still meant as gag banter. People are interested in the captains. You said 'those involved'. I assume you're referring to a trade?

But you want banter.

Not huggy, touchy feely boring crap.

As an aside to this story, BOB FM has confirmed that both the Royals and the Demons have offered HaroLad amnesty at their respective clubs. Unconfirmed as yet is a third name mentioned by some sources. Some say Wolves captain Willo_ recently made the Lad the same offer.

As an aside to this story, BOB FM has confirmed that both the Royals and the Demons have offered HaroLad amnesty at their respective clubs. Unconfirmed as yet is a third name mentioned by some sources. Some say Wolves captain Willo_ recently made the Lad the same offer.
I can confirm that this is 100% incorrect

I'll be interested to see if the Demons' offer was similar to ours...

Woah. I understand this post right here #BrokeTwitter

It pushed #BrocktoBrowns off of top spot.

Look up #HaroLadBolts #StandByHaroLad #AmnestyforHaro

Remove this Banner Ad

Media BOB FM: Musical chairs - Sweet F.A. captains style

Remove this Banner Ad

Back