Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Mount Buller Delons vs Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit disappointed we don’t see manangatang round the place much lately

View attachment 2083471

Thanks for the banter and the entertainment Demons. Plenty to like about the thread this week. See you in Round 12.

Thanks for posting MWPP

We did our best on the day Bombreros, but what can you do when the sim is a ******* campaigner !!

Bring on the #nightlife

View attachment 2083469
Thanks mate.

I think you might have forgotten to single out my work in your summary, but nice sentiments all the same

Is DERO a lock for All SFA HFF?

The answer is...

Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+
Not if he DOESN’T POST DERO dammit 🥕

4 in a row…tell me it’s not a dream!

Thanks for the week Bombers, we can assure you from experience these bad losing streaks don't last for more than 2 or 3 seasons

IMG_9313.gif

Good luck going forward, I enjoyed the music chat.

Welcome back PG 👊
Hi Kilroy.

It’s good to be back, but even when I’m not here I like to be a kind of absent presence. Like the drover in The Drover’s Wife.

4 in a row…tell me it’s not a dream!

Thanks for the week Bombers, we can assure you from experience these bad losing streaks don't last for more than 2 or 3 seasons

View attachment 2083640

Good luck going forward, I enjoyed the music chat.
Me too. I feel certain going forward that I shouldn’t shell out for Dylan tickets

Me too. I feel certain going forward that I shouldn’t shell out for Dylan tickets
It was quite a few years ago I think he was in his gospel stage. He might be better now who knows!

BUT WE’VE WON 4 IN A ROW SO SCREW HIM

Thanks for the week Bombers, I pray for your misery fortunes to change

I've said it since the beginning of the season, we literally can't lose
the qooty Gods have cursed us

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am confident that I will never feel the disappointment in losing a game of qooty.
Wait until I come a knocking to sign you up for the Bombers next season😏, Queenslanders together (well I am only an honorary one 😉) No rules, just great mates enjoying one another’s company. 👌

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Mount Buller Delons vs Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back