Remove this Banner Ad

Games missed through injury:

2005 - 7
2006 - 15
2007 - 0
2008 - 0 (AA)
2009 - 7
2010 - 6

You remember the 2007/2008 years, like we all do and presume that's how it is. He's 28 before a ball is bounced for GC and he will have a career of 115 games at best to that point.

I take it all back, he is an injury prone mercenary/hack.:eek:

fit and firing he is still AA standard IMO but GC would be going on potential.

Lets not forget the key that Collingwood and then others worked out late last year and early this year was to stop Bock's run. He,s looked all at sea this year as opposition coaches have played virtually a tagging forward on him and get the small defenders to chop out his run off half back. He needs to work harder at getting into the game when that happens.

Have you Power supporters finally admitted yet that Peter Burgoyne is no better than Stephen Milne.

Both have been accused of rape despite no evidence, so I guess you could make that comparison.

On the Crows board, Bock has suddenly become an injury prone, career nearly over mercenary/hack who fluked 2 good seasons.:D Also Davis is already better, then there is Talia.....

You haven't heard anything yet, wait till pre-season when they are announcing that even without McLeod, Edwards, Goodwin, Burton & Bock this is their greatest list ever and they are entering a premiership window.... lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the Crows board, Bock has suddenly become an injury prone, career nearly over mercenary/hack who fluked 2 good seasons.:D Also Davis is already better, then there is Talia.....

You sad little boy.. If you had taken notice, people had been saying for a long time that losing Bock would not be disastrous.. If he could get his body right he would have a few more good years left but that's a big if.. He was injury prone through his early days which helped delay his development, had about 2 good years and has been injury prone since.. If he got fit i'd probably rather keep him but i doubt he can get his body right for years in a row again.. We also have young ones to develop there and that can do the job..

At least we wont have a Chadesque player in our side. Bock is starting to get those niggling injuries after a few games, and is far from his best.

Probably better for the GC to take him off our hands now, than try and trade him when he is over 30 and finished his last few seasons injured, with a year to go on his contract like Chad.

Juda$$ Bock to GC, at least we wont have a similar problem as Poort with Chad.......

Seems Bock is gone, nice way to treat a club that stood by you, but it is not all bad.

We won games last year without him and was a kick out of a Prelim with him in a moon boot watching on. We also have Phil Davis and Andy Otten who are capable of taking the role. Moving Davis to CHB for Bock was a match winner against the Lions. Our backline this year was more solid with him out. We lost to Poort and Richmond in his two return games.

The other thing going our way is his age, and the fact he seems to be injured after a handfull of games. Much like Poots Chad Cornes. Poort have to find someone to take him off thier hands, GC are begging for Bock.

I think we will come out this ok. It is not like we are losing a potential young gun, like Krak.

Re: Juda$$ Bock to GC, at least we wont have a similar problem as Poort with Chad.......

Seems Bock is gone, nice way to treat a club that stood by you, but it is not all bad.

We won games last year without him and was a kick out of a Prelim with him in a moon boot watching on. We also have Phil Davis and Andy Otten who are capable of taking the role. Moving Davis to CHB for Bock was a match winner against the Lions. Our backline this year was more solid with him out. We lost to Poort and Richmond in his two return games.

The other thing going our way is his age, and the fact he seems to be injured after a handfull of games. Much like Poots Chad Cornes. Poort have to find someone to take him off thier hands, GC are begging for Bock.

I think we will come out this ok. It is not like we are losing a potential young gun, like Krak.

TV station channel port power errrr 9 said motflop was seeking a trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Bock off to the Gold Coast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back