Bock

Remove this Banner Ad

Kaiser Powser

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
This guy looks set to plummet in value. He has the ability to score well, but is he carrying a back injury of some sort?

Is anyone else planning to dump him for Hughes or upgrade him to a gun?

I have not seen him play much, but his scores just keep drying up. Is there any chance he will play back or basically, can you see him turning this slump around any time soon.

I have lost faith and I can see it coming back to bite me but I'm trading him for Hughes.
I did see in the paper that he is one of four ruck posibilities this week. I can't see this happening but it would be interesting to see how he went.
I would upgrade him but I only have 47k at the moment. I will upgrade someone else to Riewoldt in 1 or 2 weeks. I would also say that if you have less than 12 trades (I have 16) you would consider this trade more carefully as it is a potential waste in the long run.

Have lost faith with both him and Deledio. Think I might down grade Deledio to Petterd (bring Selwood or Gibbs into starting 22) and upgrade Bock to either J Brown or Brad Johnson, while leaving $160k in bank.

I'm agonizing on this one as well this week - i am leaning towards keeping him as the two rookie upgrade options this week are hard to pass up - Hughes and Petterd.

However I'm wary that one or both of the rookies will get dropped in the next couple of weeks and bocks scores will continue to languish in the 30s/40s, leaving me screwed...

I'm agonizing on this one as well this week - i am leaning towards keeping him as the two rookie upgrade options this week are hard to pass up - Hughes and Petterd.

However I'm wary that one or both of the rookies will get dropped in the next couple of weeks and bocks scores will continue to languish in the 30s/40s, leaving me screwed...
yeh im not taking the punt on both rookies. Im probably gonna run with pettard simply because he willl kick hard at the start(should be at least 50000 in the first week) and also i really wanna get rid of gibbs. Persoanlly i think hughes will be the more successful but to get hughes i have to trade brennan and upgrade bock and bring davey onto the field leaving hughes on the bench, probably to cover embly. Think that could be a bit dodgey having hughes and davey contributing to my score so ill probably just get pettard

yeh im not taking the punt on both rookies. Im probably gonna run with pettard simply because he willl kick hard at the start(should be at least 50000 in the first week) and also i really wanna get rid of gibbs. Persoanlly i think hughes will be the more successful but to get hughes i have to trade brennan and upgrade bock and bring davey onto the field leaving hughes on the bench, probably to cover embly. Think that could be a bit dodgey having hughes and davey contributing to my score so ill probably just get pettard

Im in the same boat.

However, i getting rid of monfries for Hughes this week, leaving me with Bock, Hughes and Davey playing (if embley is out:mad:). I will have to grin and bare it this week, but in the long run, ill be flying. Also Gibbs out, petterd in. So i am taking the punt on both rookies. Hughes will play all year, and from my reports petterd is likely to stay for a while.

Next week, will trade Davey, as his price levels out...Either, B Johnson, Riewoldt, or Chapman in. Ill have 350k in the bank to spend up big over the next three rounds :thumbsu: . Im looking at finishing number 1 at the moment;)

Im in the same boat.

However, i getting rid of monfries for Hughes this week, leaving me with Bock, Hughes and Davey playing (if embley is out:mad:). I will have to grin and bare it this week, but in the long run, ill be flying. Also Gibbs out, petterd in. So i am taking the punt on both rookies. Hughes will play all year, and from my reports petterd is likely to stay for a while.

Next week, will trade Davey, as his price levels out...Either, B Johnson, Riewoldt, or Chapman in. Ill have 350k in the bank to spend up big over the next three rounds :thumbsu: . Im looking at finishing number 1 at the moment;)
FFFAAARRRKKK you got it covered lol yeh im in teh same position with embly. Not sure if i trust hughes then again he looks like he will be one of the last shining light cash cows to come through in the forwards for quite a while so maybe get on him while we can.

What are you ranked? could you post your team?

Look complete dud but hopefully can hover around the 230k mark, there will be a very handy candidate dropping in price from st kilda that will be a very nice straight swap he stays for another 2

Yep, Bock's gone for Hughes.

Got 398k in the bank with Raines out... not sure which backman to buy, Lockyer, Heath Shaw, or McPhee.

Leaning towards Lockyer...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a gander at the 10 tonnes of tape and bandages on his thighs. That's the problem.

Have a gander at the 10 tonnes of tape and bandages on his thighs. That's the problem.
the problem is his marking technique.
he keeps trying to take them on the chest and they either bounce out or get fisted by a defender. if he could start catching them in the hands he would start catching the ball a bit more but that is unlikely since it seems to be instinctual for him to let it come to his chest.

could be wrong but he looks more comfortable roaming around the ground as an occasional back and forward rather than just a key forward.

i dumped him for hughes and will pick up a gun forward to take bock's spot next week. shame chapman's injured - was looking at him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bock

Remove this Banner Ad

Back