Body Piercing

Remove this Banner Ad

Well there you go. I posted this subject before I left work and come home late to see quite a few people have braved the piercers!

Whoever said earlier a nipple piercing doesn't hurt....."WRONG WRONG WRONG" F'kn Kills!!!!

I'd rather go thru the pain of my 5 tattoos again than get the piercing again.

OUCH! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I cannot for the life of me understand why you kids get tatts and / or body piercing.
Tatts are forever, think about your future, will your husband or wife want to see those Tatts?

Originally posted by Asgardian
I cannot for the life of me understand why you kids get tatts and / or body piercing.
Tatts are forever, think about your future, will your husband or wife want to see those Tatts?

I thought about getting my first one for 8 years - got it when I turned 20 and am addicted.

Each to their own.

Every man I've known likes em! ANd they probably will when I'm 90! ;)

Originally posted by meg
I've got two in each ear, and in a few weeks I'm getting my belly button pierced. I'm not good with pain though, and I'm so scared it's going to hurt!!
The good thing about piercings is you can take them out and that's that, but with a tatoo, it's there forever.
My dad is going to freak when he sees my bellybutton, but I'm not going to be a teenager forever ;)

Meg plz trust me it does not hurt one bit! all u gotta do is read Dee girls 09 last post to find out how I was, it is not as bad as u think.

Spidey I do remember that day when u got urs done.

Okies ppl I havemy belly button done about two months ago when I last went to Adeladie forthe Pies Crows game.

I used to have ear rings but they closed up coz After I played Softball during the summer I keept on forgetting to put them back in.

Originally posted by *miss_magpie*
other than ear rings, eyebrow, chin stud, belly button.. and one other but that's.. not important, lol

whats the other one Jess?? :confused:

i like piercings - i have none...i plan on getting a eyebrow ring and maybe a nose ring

I am planning to get a tatt
When the Power win a premiership ill get the logo on my back/shoulder with the year underneath
and
i really really wanna get the slipknot tribal S on my back too

Originally posted by Asgardian

Chris, as Malibu (I think) said, each to their own. I have a reasonable sized armband tattoo and another real big one right across my lower back. I'm going to be a teacher and all it takes is a shirt and I'm covered. If I meet a girl and she dosen't like my tattoo's (and it hasen't happened yet, as chicks seem to love them) then she's probably not right for me anyway.

I've got a belly button ring. I've had it for ages - I like the fact that it's not permanent (when I'm old, I can just take it out, unlike tattoos - you're stuck with them, although I do quite like them).

Meg, my piercing didn't hurt at all, but two years ago I had friends who all wanted to get belly button rings. As they were "wusses" they bought these numbing patch things from the Chemist (ask at your local chemist). Apparently, this helped with the pain factor.

Originally posted by hilton
I want to get another tattoo at the top of my spine to add to the collection. I would consider getting my down stairs (hahahaha) pierced too.:D

Oh dear, the kitchen or the laundry ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the spirit of this piercing and tattoo thread I just want to announce that I'm......

......not getting any piercings or tattoos in the near future. :) Sorry to disappoint you all (especially the ladies :D ) but I have a low pain threshold. :D That's not to say it isn't a good look though :)

Originally posted by ant
In the spirit of this piercing and tattoo thread I just want to announce that I'm......

......not getting any piercings or tattoos in the near future. :) Sorry to disappoint you all (especially the ladies :D ) but I have a low pain threshold. :D That's not to say it isn't a good look though :)

Yeh Me As Well, Even though Im thinking about gettin tongue ring.... But me and pain dont go down too well. :eek: :eek:

Mags

I got quite a number of tats, the thing that hurt the most was hearing the needle for 40 mins when i was waiting for my first one...didnt hurt..i actually enjoyed it..wanted another 10 mins after the first....the scabbing is the annoying part as is the lotion stage....when i was gettin one in belfast last yr, this big skinhead footy thug was gettin a mascot on his arm and he was screaming his head off :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Body Piercing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back