Remove this Banner Ad

pieman1204

Debutant
Suspended
Jun 21, 2010
hallam
AFL Club
Collingwood
Talk it up thommo collingwood jealous , mackie "rested" and then the Fxxk wit said it was our best disposal game of the year , well going by that performance collingwood will shit it in.
Come on bomber you knob do you really think your mind games are going to work with Malthouse. Sounds like you shitting bricks or maybe im just jealous ?

Dont you think your side is good enough , do you need to talk them up ?
Yes geelong are a great side, but you Mark Thompson are the biggest w***er i have ever seen , it all about respect my friend.

Re: Bomber Thompson running scared

He talks alot of rubbish and it seems whenever his team losses a big game which hasnt been often he has all the comments that they were terrible never we were out played doesnt seem to have much respect

His comments Friday night were just stupid

Can't wait to bump this thread Monday morning. Face it Pies, Cats are going to kill you. It's threads like this which make it even more enjoyable.

Bomber is easily the most polished professional of all the coaches at the moment.

Really enjoy listening to the guy, and whatever he has to say.

It's always interesting, and almost always bang on the money.

Talk it up thommo collingwood jealous , mackie "rested" and then the Fxxk wit said it was our best disposal game of the year , well going by that performance collingwood will shit it in.
Come on bomber you knob do you really think your mind games are going to work with Malthouse. Sounds like you shitting bricks or maybe im just jealous ?

Yes geelong are a great side, but you Mark Thompson are the biggest w***er i have ever seen , it all about respect my friend.

If Mark Thompson is a w***er, id hate to think what Mick Malthouse is.......

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

your the knob

Bomber is easily the most polished professional of all the coaches at the moment.

Really enjoy listening to the guy, and whatever he has to say.

It's always interesting, and almost always bang on the money.

yeah but when you coach one of the best sides of the modern era your not allowed to be arrogant :rolleyes:

I don't understand all the Bomber Thompson haters. He's relaxed, intelligent and forthright. A breath of fresh air if you ask me.

As for the 'he doesn't show enough respect' rubbish... when will people realise that being successful is about having belief and control. When the Cats lose a big game it makes sense to say 'we played terribly' because it implies that the result is entirely within their control. The opposite of this was Mick Malthouse's 'their best is better than our best'. This tells a team that their opponents have control of the outcome of the game.

Geelong have not become the best team in the comp. over the last 4 years by accident. Thompson has been a driving force and he should have earned everyone's respect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread is gong to end well I think.

In a vain attempt to get it back on track yes he's concerned by Collingwood but he has not just randomly picked up words because he is scared, they were chosen carefully to be said prior to the game for when they won to instill a passion or an energy into his team that he felt might be missing.

A quality coach and anyone who cant see the tactical facade to his comments belongs on bay 13 and only there.

He's got every right to make these comments. Put simply, his team walks the walk. Time after time. On the biggest of stages.

Pies have had the week off, but it's the Cats that will go in with nothing to lose. They've done it all.

All the pressure on Coll.

It could end in tears.

Hee hee hee .........

Keep talking it up like you are, keep trying to make yourself believe whatever it is you want to believe.

Hee hee hee ..........

I can't wait for this game to end so we can see who is right and more than likely, who is wrong.

He talks alot of rubbish and it seems whenever his team losses a big game which hasnt been often he has all the comments that they were terrible never we were out played doesnt seem to have much respect

His comments Friday night were just stupid

Sounds exactly like Mick Malthouse.

He's got every right to make these comments. Put simply, his team walks the walk. Time after time. On the biggest of stages.

Pies have had the week off, but it's the Cats that will go in with nothing to lose. They've done it all.

All the pressure on Coll.

It could end in tears.

2 out of the last 3 premierships in the bag for the cats.

This thread is gong to end well I think.

In a vain attempt to get it back on track yes he's concerned by Collingwood but he has not just randomly picked up words because he is scared, they were chosen carefully to be said prior to the game for when they won to instill a passion or an energy into his team that he felt might be missing.

A quality coach and anyone who cant see the tactical facade to his comments belongs on bay 13 and only there.

Rumour has it Bomber has already ordered his sandwiches.:p

You say he is usually bang on the money.

His latest 'bang' (after the Freo game) is Collingwood are jealous of Geelong.

So I asked you do you really think Collingwood are jealous of Geelong.

My comments were general, rather than specific. I thought that was rather obvious.

But, if you're absolutely desperate to go down this path ... yeah, I think there's a fair degree of truth in what he says. It'd pass as strange to think not just Collingwood but every other side in the comp wouldn't be jealous of what Geelong has achieved over the past few years.

Surely you'd agree.

My comments were general, rather than specific. I thought that was rather obvious.

But, if you're absolutely desperate to go down this path ... yeah, I think there's a fair degree of truth in what he says. It'd pass as strange to think not just Collingwood but every other side in the comp wouldn't be jealous of what Geelong has achieved over the past few years.

Surely you'd agree.

No I don't. Collingwood just want a premiership for the sake of a premiership. As I posted earlier, it's just incidental to Collingwood's quest that Geelong have a recent few.

Leaving the AFL/VFL arguments aside, any jealousy Collingwood has would be of Carlton and Essendon, each with more flags than they. But I don't think that is driving the players. Perhaps the Collingwood heirachy and the supporter base but the players just want to salute in the last game.

The only emotional fixation they have on Geelong is losing two prelims to them. But jealous of Geelong? Motivated by their own failings against Geelong...yes. Really they just want to hold the premiership cup up for the sake of a premiership. Not because Geelong has won two of the last three.

what a suprise bigfooty not backing up collingwood , bottom line mark thompson is a tool of the highest order win lose or draw

and to the uneducated im talking about thompson not collingwoods hope
for glory . who`s the knob then ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bomber Thompson running scared *from the mainboard with love*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back