Game Day Kenny's Port Adelaide Pricks VS Resurgent Running Hawks Bandwagon Of Hope

Winner and margin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a bigger loser in footy than the guy whose own fans hate him with a passion, and had to beg his team to win a semi to keep his mediocre career?
nice melt that

cool.gif

Live footage of Sicily in the rooms right now

If thats real and not a set up it's actually quite disturbing and not something that should ever have been posted to the internets.

I'm quite disappointed in you Jazny :( That is very unchristian like :thumbsdown:

Hodge is right to point out Hinkley is being a campaigner.

That he played under Clarkson has no impact - he can still call it out.

You scraped across the line because Hawthorn missed two gettable shots. Have some respect for yourself, Kenneth - take the win, realize how lucky you were and hope Sydney get gastro during the week.

If thats real and not a set up it's actually quite disturbing and not something that should ever have been posted to the internets.

I'm quite disappointed in you Jazny :( That is very unchristian like :thumbsdown:
Joe Biden Democrat GIF by GIPHY News

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hodge is right to point out Hinkley is being a campaigner.

That he played under Clarkson has no impact - he can still call it out.

You scraped across the line because Hawthorn missed two gettable shots. Have some respect for yourself, Kenneth - take the win, realize how lucky you were and hope Sydney get gastro during the week.
you-big-mad-you-mad.gif

It's totally real, Zackah :embarrassedv1:

News just in - when Ginnivan tweeted to Brodie Grundy, "See you in 14 days", he meant that he would be buying a ticket to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back