Bombers are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

A Richmond supporter telling us we're shit? :confused:

Yep that's how bad you are and are heading....another high pick that you needed to turn into a gun midfielder waste,d Melksham is just another Prismall who can find the ball but isn't particularly hard at it and has deplorable foot skills and bad decision making. Bombers are shit.

Yeah watching Jack Riewoldt kick 10 last week was a truly shit experience, you goose.
Richmond may serve some crap performances up sometimes but at least we only talk up the blokes who truly can play, ie Cotchin's, Martin's, Riewoldt's etc.
Fair dinkum if I hear Matthew Lloyd mention Essendon's "class" one more time I am going to spew everywhere. You're not a classy side, just a bunch of kids who sometimes get the job done but you are getting found out now, which is a big relief to me as I personally hate your club with every cell in my body.

I think you're confused l didn't know 'sometimes' meant 30 years. By the way l bet you wish you had multiples of Cotchin, Martin and Riewoldt, maybe you'd be a chance of winning more than 2 games a season. Flog.

This is going well for you flog.

Stick to the facts.

Hawthorn are Shit.

If the Hawks are so shit Mr Bandwagon Geelong Flog then why is it.

That it has been 47 years since the Handbaggers have beaten the Hawks in a Final

Geelong the Hawks bitches since 1963 :thumbsu:

Now piss off, you bandwagon Flog.

LOL

essendon_main-420x0.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bombers are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back