Book mark it - we will win next four

Remove this Banner Ad

Shezza

Team Captain
Mar 26, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Melb - useless. Will give us some confidence.
Kangas - useless.
Sydney - useless
Bris - haven't played will in Melb lately.

Chins up lads ... King will go, Tambo will go. COuglan back, Cotch back soon ... will be 4:3 and looking good.

:thumbsu:

imso sick of supporters like u who have their heads up their arse. WEEK AFTER WEEK WE SEE THESE PATHETIC threads we'll win monday, we'll win our next 4... FFS

i wish we werent playing melbourne, i wish it was north or sydney, they will eat us alive

WAKE UP

WE ARE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kangas - useless.
Sydney - useless

Chins up lads ... King will go, Tambo will go. COuglan back, Cotch back soon ... will be 4:3 and looking good.

Chin up....????
Can I have some of your happy pills you ****ing moron:mad:

Either you have a wicked sense of humour Shezza or you are on some good gear :eek:

Being confident in us doing anything at the moment is bold to say the least.

imso sick of supporters like u who have their heads up their arse. WEEK AFTER WEEK WE SEE THESE PATHETIC threads we'll win monday, we'll win our next 4... FFS

i wish we werent playing melbourne, i wish it was north or sydney, they will eat us alive

WAKE UP

WE ARE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Watch it you will get lynched for ripping into blinded fools.

Kangas - useless.
Sydney - useless

You are a deadset fool.
How are we ever going to win a premiership by beating average sides. Utter rubbish!

Kangas - useless.
Sydney - useless

Haha funny stuff.

You are now hired, I'll let you be our Runner on match days, your job will be to keep our players spirits up when we are being pumped by 100 points. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we have been put in our place by 3 really goods teams. If we would of had freo/melb/wce/ess in the 1st 4 weeks and lost them then i would have major worries. The team needs some changes but Cotchin/Cogs/Collins/Conners/Vickery/Cousins in the wings the season and the bottom half of the 8 is not done yet.

We have probably just played the #1 & #2 teams in the comp this year back to back. we arent there yet. but lots of teams will lose to those two.

We simply must win 3 of 4 or then its over. New coach for 2010 and we start again.

Its time Nathan Brown was made a example of and given the Coburg kit bag for the week.

Out: Tambling. King. Edwards. Brown. Schulz. Graham.
In: Collins. Thomson. Conners. Coughlin. Pattison. Nahas.

It is Not over yet! But its teetering on a knife edge.

Kangas - useless.
Sydney - useless

Hows life SasseGum?

i would hope we dont' win the next 4. i certainly don't want us to make the 8 cos that means terry will likely get a new contract. i'd rather use lose this year, fire terry, get some gun kids in and start new with a tough young coach.

I must be missing something what have you seen to make you think we can beat the Roos and Sydney for that matter and Demons may smell blood and get up in a tight one huge call us winning next four WTF:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Book mark it - we will win next four

Remove this Banner Ad

Back