Multiplat Borderlands 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Never met a Borderlands game I didn't love. Even enjoyed the little bits of Tiny Tina I played.

That being said, I do hope they change the formula up a little for Borderlands 4. Can they gather some inspiration elsewhere and maybe incoporate party members and interactions? Can they sharpen up the graphics? Less cartoony style?

Never met a Borderlands game I didn't love. Even enjoyed the little bits of Tiny Tina I played.

That being said, I do hope they change the formula up a little for Borderlands 4. Can they gather some inspiration elsewhere and maybe incoporate party members and interactions? Can they sharpen up the graphics? Less cartoony style?
Cartoony style is their whole thing, without that it's not really Borderlands. There will be ways they can improve the visuals while still keeping that style.

I'm sure they'll change something, they've typically changed some aspect of their games to make it a little different (2 had more unique environments, 3 moved to that whole ship-based mechanic, Pre-Sequel had gravity changes, Tiny Tina the whole D&D thing). Hopefully whatever the hell they did with the movie doesn't relate to the new title, because that seems to be a complete failure.

Looks like another big title is coming in 2025

Lets Go Wow GIF by FaZe Clan

Cartoony style is their whole thing, without that it's not really Borderlands. There will be ways they can improve the visuals while still keeping that style.

Yeah, the visuals aren't cutting it for me anymore. They definitely need to sharpen things up for B4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Borderlands 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back