Bowden

Remove this Banner Ad

He's a dud and an incredibly soft and overrated player. It would be an inspired move to trade him as we would probably get something decent out of it.

Originally posted by wagstaff
He's a dud and an incredibly soft and overrated player. It would be an inspired move to trade him as we would probably get something decent out of it.
agrees with you wagstaff im sick and tired of his attitude this year.
needed him to standup.

bye bye bowden
hello halseby

cheers!

Seriously rfc, if you're right, and Haselby won't come, whether it's because he'd miss home or whatever it is, then is he really the sort of footballer we want ?

Don't confuse loyalty with stupidity. Why would he resist the opportunity to be part of a real footy team, with real history, in the real home of football. What kid serious about his football would not want to go and live and play in the spiritual home of the game, with a traditional club, with a double-digit Premiership count, and supporters that actually go to games when it's wet and cold for them too.

And one more thing ... he would get to experience what it's like to win a game not played in Perth.

A move to Tigerland would fulfil Haselby's potential as a footballer.

Bowden like Campbell is much maligned at Richmond. He had 505 dispossals for the year and kicked something like 18.17. He is a reciever and should be played like one. Richmond need more kids like Coughlan to feed the Bowden's in the team.

I agree Joel Bowden shouldn't be traded well not yet anyway and I don't think he will.let's see how he goes next year and if he as an other year like this year than maybe we should trade him.Tivendale would be a good player to trade I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bowden

Remove this Banner Ad

Back