Boxing day test?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sunny Boy

Debutant
Apr 13, 2005
Other Teams
Hammerheads
General admin is 37 bucks or so for bottom tear? The top level is a little cheaper. I wanna buy the bottom tear tickets but like to walk around a bit and view it from other areas. I watched some of the day last year around bay 13 and some more around the the top at bay 7, both really good areas. Would a general admin ticket for 37 bucks allow you to go to both areas?

I'm not sure about that, somehow doubt it. But James Sutherland said if you rock up on day 2 or 3, general admission tickets are only about $27 which is pretty good value. Given the capacity of 100,000, I'm confident of still being able to get in. You buy over the net or pre-book and you pay the surcharge. If the test series is already lopsided there won't be the demand people think, but the first day of the test should be near capacity regardless of the standing to date.

$37 - worth it IMO, but I would think I wouldn't be able to get them in time. If I am there, I am there. If not, then, will be watching live at a barbie somewhere round the country.

Lonie_from_50 said:
Make sure you bring scissors so you don't look like a fool, and cut the Union Jack and burn that ! :)

eddie looking like a fool....whodathought?

Remove this Banner Ad

Boxing day test?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back