Family & Relationships Boyfriend Men: guys who seem to need girlfriends

Remove this Banner Ad

Indeed. I wonder sometimes if it's an ownership/image thing? As in objectifying the partner? Like you could bang on about all the one night stands you've had as you like, and I could say I've test driven a Ferrari, but when I go home it's just an empty garage there.

I believe there is the other type, the more... clingy type that need that parter, need the emotional thing, remain completely faithful. The boyfriend man I'm referring to do not respect the relationship. I'm thinking bogans wanting to own the world and just like needing a 10 car garage, they need that girlfriend there, the proverbial commodore, to fit the picture, even if they'll be out chasing the first skirt they see later on.

Very interesting take on it. I can certainly see a lot of merit in this explanation, and when I look back on boyfriend men I have known, some seem to fit this category. I will ponder this some more and come back to this thread later.

Good contribution, edgie.

In the last year since my last LTR, i have moved interstate and hit the dating scene running, bouncing from one bird to the next, sometimes several at a time.

This thread reeks of men who have other men tying up all their time.

I like going from one lady to the next and find men who need to constantly be surrounded by other men and sook about guys that can get laid, to be quite queer.

Totally agree with the concept of men who have other men(LTR) tying up all their time. I'll happy to admit I was stuck like that a few years back with my two best mates who are in LTR that I mentioned in my previous post.

Now on the weekends I rarely go out with them but I still catch up with them during the week nights, I now go out with my wingwomen and we help each other score. But in saying that the whole "bouncing from one bird to the next" the thrill has worn off for me (I know revoke my dude membership). I now enjoy building the strong mental rapport where they get emotionally attached and I screw with them mentally (it's like pulling wings off a fly) or a very dirty slappa of a girl who is up for anything once you enter the taxi to go back to yours/her place.

I now enjoy building the strong mental rapport where they get emotionally attached and I screw with them mentally (it's like pulling wings off a fly)

Lol remind's me of this:

TheDENNISSystem.png

I have a mate who is the atypical Boyfriend man who is crying on my shoulder atm, given his relationship is now done.

Ive helped him out before, but I've heard enough of his rubbish and Im about over it.

Any help BF'ers? your wise counsel would be appreciated.

Tell him to have a cup of cement and harden the **** up.

I've tried Raven- I've been there before when its been done with this girl only for him to run back into her arms again.

They've been on/off more times then the light switch in my bedroom.

Sounds like you're fighting a losing battle here.

Sounds like you're fighting a losing battle here.

Yep can't argue with that.

Its a shame as he's a good bloke, just continues to pick the wrong women.

Its almost like hes a Boyfriend Man whos attracted to crazy women.

One of his ex's cockblocked me in a nightclub, when I confronted her about it the next day she flykicked me.

Yep can't argue with that.

Its a shame as he's a good bloke, just continues to pick the wrong women.

Its almost like hes a Boyfriend Man whos attracted to crazy women.

One of his ex's cockblocked me in a nightclub, when I confronted her about it the next day she flykicked me.

Lol surely that story belongs in the 'Awkward flirting stories' thread or something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Family & Relationships Boyfriend Men: guys who seem to need girlfriends

Remove this Banner Ad

Back