Rumour Brad Dick

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't mind Medhurst up forward considering all the talk of Ballas pushing through the midfield.

For all the muppet talk of getting in Leon Davis, Medhurst also has an AA jumper, and is a hell of a lot less inclined to go missing.

Sorry to break up the one liners but where is he at with his rehab? How long ago did he do his ACL.?

Now post draft it will be freo gives Dick a try...or Dawson plays on with Dick...

Sorry to break up the one liners but where is he at with his rehab? How long ago did he do his ACL.?

Now post draft it will be freo gives Dick a try...or Dawson plays on with Dick...

I remember when he went down. The guy is so slight that he folded like a lettuce leaf. Poor guy is Ruffles all over again. Just not made out for the senior level. Not for extended periods anyway.:(

June it was so he could be handy at the pointy end. Getting fit and starting WAFL in June perhaps knocking on the door late July/August?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Freo wouldn't contemplate even thinking about taking a punt on this guy. He is an absolute crock.

Perhaps Freo should look at Adam Cockie & Shannon Cox, along with Dick, now thats a line up! lol

BTW Serious question: Is Shannon Cox still playing in the WAFL? I remember when he retired in 2009, he said he hoped to return to the AFL some stage later. And that he wanted to play for Freo or WC. He would be a perfect replacement Half Back for Hayden spot.

ROFL @ this thread. Reckon we should give him another chance to get fit, he can be a pretty exciting player. Keep in mind we are allowed an extra 2 rookies this year because of GWS apparently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Brad Dick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back