Brad Fisher

Remove this Banner Ad

Lethal44

All Australian
Jun 12, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'd love to see this bloke train with us over the off season. Bearing he can get his body right, I see know reason why we wouldn't grab him in the pre season draft.

True, but we only need to look at Luke Ball, new club, new training regime, then premiership player.
Big difference between the two mate. Fisher is no good for us. Where would you have him playing, and who's place would he take. He'd be a Box Hill player, at best.

I don't think we have a spot put aside for the PSD.

I can't remember what Picks we have in the ND but there is something like 4 picks & 4 list spots; or 5 picks & 5 spots... Whichever, I didn't see a PSD spot left over. (May be wrong - feel free to correct but I don't need the ridicule...:))

If we do go PSD then I hope it is for a Tall Defender. The only guy I can even remotely comprehend being interested in is that Melbourne chap - Miller. (OK - start ridicule now!!)

Oh god no.

If not only for the fact that I'd cop an absolute pasting from my old publican for the amount of ridicule I use to heap on Fisher while at the Blues, he's just well and truly cooked.

Oh god no.

If not only for the fact that I'd cop an absolute pasting from my old publican for the amount of ridicule I use to heap on Fisher while at the Blues, he's just well and truly cooked.
Haha. I am coping that right now with Hale. He used to be the player I layed all the crap on. Often comparing him to one Simon Taylor and Murphy (before he became useful this past season). I am now coping it real bad from my NM mates.

As for Brad Fisher. Have we not had enough failed injury prone players of late to not draft more?

I'd love to see this bloke train with us over the off season. Bearing he can get his body right, I see know reason why we wouldn't grab him in the pre season draft.
F*** Grammar!!!
sorry dude on my high horse for no reason tonight. but no thanks on fisher, played 10 good games in his life

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few fishers id have on our list before him;
Sam Fisher
Leigh Fisher
Fisher and paykel
Ron Fisher Naturopath Brisbane (found him in the yellow pages!)
Isla Fisher
Fisher Library.

Please add to this list if you feel the need to.

I understand this "fisher" can "kick a ball" too

tfisher.jpg

A few fishers id have on our list before him;
Sam Fisher
Leigh Fisher
Fisher and paykel
Ron Fisher Naturopath Brisbane (found him in the yellow pages!)
Isla Fisher
Fisher Library.

Please add to this list if you feel the need to.

This :thumbsu: +

Carrie Fisher
Fishermans Friend Lozengers
1 x Battered Snapper & $1.40 worth of chips
1 x Tin of Tuna in spring water
1 x Fishermans Basket from the local tavern

Haha. I am coping that right now with Hale. He used to be the player I layed all the crap on. Often comparing him to one Simon Taylor and Murphy (before he became useful this past season). I am now coping it real bad from my NM mates.

As for Brad Fisher. Have we not had enough failed injury prone players of late to not draft more?
This most surprising thing about this post is that you have NM supporting mates.

I thought NM supporters were fictional(apart from BF).

You're telling me they exist?

This most surprising thing about this post is that you have NM supporting mates.

I thought NM supporters were fictional(apart from BF).

You're telling me they exist?

I've come to the conclusion that the "person" you quoted is fictional.
NM supporters ARE fictional, therefore he/she must be fictional

Brad Fisher? No way, he had all the oppurtunities to make him self in to a key forward with Waite shifting to defence and he blew it. He just doesnt have the hunger or the confidence to demand the footy and crash the packs. He is an average forward flank at best. Mortons a better prospect then the fish

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad Fisher

Remove this Banner Ad

Back