TigerGlory

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 30, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bonbeach Sharks
Hinted in the HUN this morning with Ryan O'Keefe as the two biggies who havent signed.

Whats he worth? Would any club go after him? :thumbsu:

He would be a very nice pick up all depending on the price Melb puts on his head.

If, and that's a very big IF, he left then I think we'd be looking at a late first rounder or an early second rounder.

I'd very, very much like him to stay though and I'm hoping he'll sign over the next few days.

If, and that's a very big IF, he left then I think we'd be looking at a late first rounder or an early second rounder.

I'd very, very much like him to stay though and I'm hoping he'll sign over the next few days.
there would be a lot of interest if Melbourne only asked for a second rounder
Good player in my opinion would be a better player in a good team too.

Soft? I guess not many ppl saw demon games this year, he tranformed himself, and is certainly no longer soft.. infact, toguh is more appropriate atm!

I no longer like to deal with rumours like in my past..

However, I will tell you all that Brad Green WILL be traded, 5 clubs interested, expect to see in him either a Hawthorn, Geelong, St.Kilda or Collingwood jumper next year, its all over for him and the dees..

DONE

Soft? I guess not many ppl saw demon games this year, he tranformed himself, and is certainly no longer soft.. infact, toguh is more appropriate atm!

However, I will tell you all that Brad Green WILL be traded, 5 clubs interested, expect to see in him either a Hawthorn, Geelong, St.Kilda or Collingwood jumper next year, its all over for him and the dees..

DONE

You no longer deal in rumours, yet you then throw up a completely unfounded one.

Some things never change eh?

DONE

Sound confident...

What do you think we'll get for him??

Sound confident...

What do you think we'll get for him??

Don't bother. He comes here every year and spouts rubbish trade rumours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hopefully he goes
shopping himself around
saw jim stynes last night at a noodle bar, and he said that "brad hadn't signed and was letting them know in the next couple of days what he was doing"-- to me that isn't too convincing! first round pick please

He'd be a handy extra midfielder / mid-forward. Kind of like the role Dew played in the Grand Final, he'd have that ability to sweep back as well as go forward and kick some goals.

You'd reckon Melbourne would be crazy to let him go. We'll take him for a second rounder.

Pick 13-20 ish is what we would be after. One of the most courageous players in the competition, the amount of times he flies back into packs to take the grab really is inspirational. Don't want to let him go but he would be one of the only players on our list atm who would command some value.

Pick 13-20 ish is what we would be after. One of the most courageous players in the competition, the amount of times he flies back into packs to take the grab really is inspirational. Don't want to let him go but he would be one of the only players on our list atm who would command some value.

True.

I can count them on the one finger.

17-25, he's alright, he MIGHT do better in a team which isnt completely shit

dont give us that shit. hawthorn were so bad for so long, and are now better solely because of the picks they received for being so bad. kangaroos also assisted you by giving paying you 2 first rounders each for hay and thompson. they might as well just given you a premiership

Brad Green will be 28 when next season starts.

Can play a bit but hardly a gun. Might be a nice player to add to a good side that needs a bit of polished disposal through the middle and across half forward but at his age wouldnt warrant anything more than mid-30's pick at best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad Green

Remove this Banner Ad

Back