Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles_Rock

Team Captain
Suspended
Oct 3, 2004
Coaches Box
Other Teams
West Coast Eagles
If we draft Brad Smith, can he immediately be in the 22 for the first round? Not forgetting that he's kicked over 100 goals for Subiaco and if he does, where would we put him. I reckon CHF. Thoughts??? :confused:

I'm a huge Eagles fan, but am obviously not based in Perth.

Who is Brad Smith?

I've gathered that he's a forward for Subiaco, but what are his details?

Age? Height? Is he of AFL standard, or just an above average local player?

They reckon Smith will be picked up and that Eagles are hoping he is available when the late picks come around if he isnt taken before.

• Banned
SYDNEY_EAGLE said:
I'm a huge Eagles fan, but am obviously not based in Perth.

Who is Brad Smith?

I've gathered that he's a forward for Subiaco, but what are his details?

Age? Height? Is he of AFL standard, or just an above average local player?
Brad Smith
Height: 194cm
More details: Kicked over 100 goals for Subiaco, and yes, he is ready for AFL Football. Highly regarded. :D

Gee, i just read the Humm thread and thought that we could possibly get a 4th rounder for him at best. Then i thought why would we do that at all? whats a fourth round pick?

But now im begining to think if we could get another 4th round pick we could get this Brad Smith fella with it. That would basically be a Humm for Smith trade, which i like the sound of.

CherryPie43 said:
They reckon Smith will be picked up and that Eagles are hoping he is available when the late picks come around if he isnt taken before.

Well i thought Freo were interested in him, but there drafts picks are till hell late so we might still be able to draft him if interested

hes certainly not only 20:p Think he was 24 this year. Still younger than big bad bustling Wilson and, IMO a LOT better. Amazing pack mark and THE MOST accurate kick I have seen in the WAFL. As ive mentioned countless times, one game this year in the warm up he would have had 10-15 shots from outside 50 or on 50 and he didnt miss one nore look like missing. Well worth a later pick IMO compared to what else we might net at that stage (a 2-3 year development player at best which would have NO impact next year anyway)

i can see him at least kicking 40 at AFL level, is a must draft for either freo or eagles, hopefully the eagles, someone should definately!

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Back