Bradman Or Diva?

Remove this Banner Ad

petmax said:
F*ck I hate horse racing! :thumbsdown:
If it wasnt for the punting involved it wouldnt survive, financially and in terms of interest. But come on, everyone gets into the Melbourne Cup.

Only one way to settle this, give the Diva a bat.

Bradman sh*ts on Diva. Bradman thrived on tough pitches and using useless bats. While diva got everything she wanted (e.g. wet track)

Bradman>>>>>>>>>>>Diva

bloke68 said:
Bradman sh*ts on Diva. Bradman thrived on tough pitches and using useless bats. While diva got everything she wanted (e.g. wet track)

Bradman>>>>>>>>>>>Diva
Diva is a legend.
So is Bradman, to compare them would be wrong, they are completely different sports.
Bradman has done what no other cricketer has done, Diva what no other horse has done.
End of story.

Squizza said:
The guy that sold him was a stereotypical Englishman :D

Not the sharpest tool in the shed

I thought the horse was a mare, him? You can't compare Bradman and
Diva except to say they're both legends. Bradman might have had some tough pitches but he didn't have to lug 58 kilos on his back. :D

Sidey_87 said:
Diva is a legend.
So is Bradman, to compare them would be wrong, they are completely different sports.
Bradman has done what no other cricketer has done, Diva what no other horse has done.
End of story.
Phar Lap was better though. He had a better strike rate in his races, and even though he only won 1 melbourne cup, that'd be like saying : Pike won 4 premierships, so he's a better player than Tredrea, who's won 1.

Btw, a mare is a she right? Then what is a fillie?

SorryIHammerChicken said:
Phar Lap was better though. He had a better strike rate in his races, and even though he only won 1 melbourne cup, that'd be like saying : Pike won 4 premierships, so he's a better player than Tredrea, who's won 1.

Btw, a mare is a she right? Then what is a fillie?
I think it's a female horse before she turns 5.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bradman Or Diva?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back