Off-topic Breaking Community Service Annocement::: Basket of Aldi groceries a quarter cheaper than at Coles and Woolworths, Choice finds

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Do you want more money for alcohol, gambling, pizza, cigarettes and vapes? Then shop at Aldi.

'Consumer group looked at 14 common groceries including apples, sliced bread, flour, tinned tomatoes, cheese and milk
Shoppers who buy their groceries from discount chain Aldi instead of the country’s dominant supermarkets Coles and Woolworths save at least $15 on a basket of essential items, according to Choice.

The findings, part of a government-backed quarterly price comparison, comes as the competition regulator pursues Coles and Woolworths over allegations they misled shoppers by offering “illusory” discounts on hundreds of supermarket products.'

Just talking about the meat/veg section really. Prefer the quality of a locally owned butcher, deli and greengrocer.
Yeah I never buy meat there and only vege if I can't be effed going to the market.
Coles and Woolies disgust me with their pricing.
Aldi is good for frozen goods, canned and jar stuff, dairy, chips, chocolate, dishwash detergent, toothpaste, nuts, coffee and even clothes occasionally.

Last edited:
Aristotle shops at Aldi which is German and Germany supplies weapons to Israel
Aldi don't, all they supply is quality merchandise at very reasonable prices.
I assume you like check out chicks/dudes packing your groceries and you're prepared tp pay an extea $50 a week for that becsuse you're lazy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Breaking Community Service Annocement::: Basket of Aldi groceries a quarter cheaper than at Coles and Woolworths, Choice finds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back