BREAKING: Essendon players have been found GUILTY of doping and will be suspended for 12 months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, Essendon have it in the bag.

Don't underestimate the enormity of suddenly losing 12 of your best 18, and having VFL quality players (or worse) suddenly jump in without much of a preseason.
Mate, he was joking.

This will be their team this year.....their AFL team not VFL team btw...

B: Mark Baguley, Mitch Brown, James Gwilt

HB: Jason Ashby, Michael Hartley, Courtenay Dempsey

C: Jackson Merrett, Brendon Goddard, David Zaharakis

HF: Zach Merrett, Shaun McKernan, Patrick Ambrose

F: Nick Kommer, Joe Daniher, Jayden Laverde

Foll: Matthew Leuenberger, Adam Cooney, Craig Bird

Inter: Kyle Langford, Orazio Fantasia, Martin Gleeson, Shaun Edwards

Emerg: Tom Bellchambers, Kyle Langford, Darcy Parish

Essendon finally need that big year from Joe Daniher they have been foretelling each pre-season!

ec9d5a031ca9f5763354bb1ac76c337a

Players pay 75% of WADA's court costs as well, 25% by AFL. Ouch, that usually means its a thrashing if they pay costs I thought.

The 75/25 split is for the CAS costs. On top of that they have to pay 30k francs to WADA.

stoopid players..bar a few who said no, none of the players or their managers bothered with the most basic of investigation. Injecting is a weird thing to do. I don't think modern footy players have the luxury of being able to wander through life as a complete dumbass anymore

Hird also needs to be a given a life ban along with the Dank and Robinson. I think an investigation into Geelong needs to be opened when Dank and Robinson were there also.

There's already been an investigation...and Dank was never at Geelong. :rolleyes:

Perhaps an investigation into the drug riddled WCE sides of the 90's should be opened...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We shouldn't bag the Bombers' supporters. The poor flogs are only just backing their team.
Bring on the Anzac Day game vs the Pies.
Bring on Dreamtime @ the G vs the Tiges.

(EDIT: In other words, let's put an end to this rubbish and start doing a bit of footy)

Last edited:
34 players did not accidentally come together to take unregistered substances. The people who organised, tolerated and permitted this planned programme of administration of unproven and potentially dangerous substances to young men, some (but not all) of whom would have felt they had no real choice in the matter, should pay a heavier significantly price than the players themselves.

34 players did not accidentally come together to take unregistered substances. The people who organised, tolerated and permitted this planned programme of administration of unproven and potentially dangerous substances to young men, some (but not all) of whom would have felt they had no real choice in the matter, should pay a heavier significantly price than the players themselves.

I'd argue that it's a time when the club captain, veteran players and the players association rep need to show some leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back