flggr Breaking News - CFL Golden Boy "I-Smacked Jimmy Webster Heeney" suspension uphold. No brownlow for Milky Bar Kid

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Cop that Swannettes and CFL !!!

4m7WbC.gif

Paddy Cripps now in the box seat to win his second Charlie. You little ripper :)

The most bizarre aspect of the Milky Bar Kid's defence was that he says he does this "smack back" action on defenders "hundreds of times" per game.

Yes, that illegal "smack back" action. Where are you yellow maggots on game day?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wont beat Cripps anyway. Non-event.

As a neutral I'd much rather see Patrick "carried 21 on my back for 7 years" Cripps get rewarded for an outstanding season (want him to share with the Bont though) than Drive-By Heeney get it.

As a neutral I'd much rather see Patrick "carried 21 on my back for 7 years" Cripps get rewarded for an outstanding season (want him to share with the Bont though) than Drive-By Heeney get it.
Its remarkable Bont doesn't have one tbh. If he was to beat Cripps by a vote or two I wouldn't be too shattered.

Its remarkable Bont doesn't have one tbh. If he was to beat Cripps by a vote or two I wouldn't be too shattered.

Doggies probably won't win enough gamed for Bont. Anyone but * head Naicos and I am happy.

Doggies probably won't win enough gamed for Bont. Anyone but * head Naicos and I am happy.
If you look at history of Brownlow lately its all tough guys who win their own ball eg Neale, Cripps, Fyfe, Martin, Dangerfield even the shit winners like Wines and Priddis so I am pretty sure we are safe from Naicos winning it.

Cripps getting two medals would make me feel better about soft-knees diver, Lachie Neale, inexplicably getting two.

It's like Woewoedin x 2

Last edited:
Sorry whats Tom Stewart have 2 of? Oh 2 goals kicked on him by Alex Cincotta!!!

Why would a defender win a midfielders award.

And I forgot to add "Neale" to my original post - that's who I was referring to. If you could read you would see that there was someone other than Cripps I was referring to in my post.

And I forgot to add "Neale" to my original post - that's who I was referring to. If you could read you would see that there was someone other than Cripps I was referring to in my post.
I just saw words soft knee diver and thought you were referencing Tom Stewart

How many Brownlows did Selwood end up with?

I just saw words soft knee diver and thought you were referencing Tom Stewart

How many Brownlows did Selwood end up with?

Given it's a team sport, I'd say premierships are a better indicator. He has 4 :)

Not to mention it's easy to stand out as an individual if you're in a shit-truck team. For instance, Gary Ablett Jr won a Brownlow playing for Gold Coast.

How many flags do the entire 40-odd players at Carlton have, combined?

Just be thankful for Carlton' lawyer or would be looking at that feral midget Lachie Neale having 3 brownlows.

Given it's a team sport, I'd say premierships are a better indicator. He has 4 :)

Not to mention it's easy to stand out as an individual if you're in a shit-truck team. For instance, Gary Ablett Jr won a Brownlow playing for Gold Coast.

How many flags do the entire 40-odd players at Carlton have, combined?
Neale side made a GF, Wines and Neale top 4 side before that, Martin 2017 premiers, Swan in a year they were all but undefeated. Sam Mitchell in a Hawks side that went onto win 3 in a row. Priddis and Fyfe in sides that played GFs in years around their wins. Cooney in a side that made prelims. Goodes, Judd, Cousins Buckley in sides 2003-2006 that were the best sides. Black and Akermanis in a 3x premiership side. The star players in star teams win them and thats why Cripps is on track for a 2nd.

Ablett and Bartel won in premiership years. Dangerfield won one first go at Geelong.

The fact Selwood couldn't just shows right place right time for his flags and captaincy success.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back