flggr Breaking News - CFL Golden Boy "I-Smacked Jimmy Webster Heeney" suspension uphold. No brownlow for Milky Bar Kid

Remove this Banner Ad

Neale side made a GF, Wines and Neale top 4 side before that, Martin 2017 premiers, Swan in a year they were all but undefeated. Sam Mitchell in a Hawks side that went onto win 3 in a row. Priddis and Fyfe in sides that played GFs in years around their wins. Cooney in a side that made prelims. Goodes, Judd, Cousins Buckley in sides 2003-2006 that were the best sides. Black and Akermanis in a 3x premiership side. The star players in star teams win them and thats why Cripps is on track for a 2nd.

Ablett and Bartel won in premiership years. Dangerfield won one first go at Geelong.

The fact Selwood couldn't just shows right place right time for his flags and captaincy success.

Er, or shows he played in sides that included Ablett and Bartel among other great midfielders.

Carlton's lack of premierships recently sure does make their supporters stretch for relevancy :$

YOU LITTLE RIPPER

#neverindoubt

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL bias in full flight. Anyone who knows the history of the game will appreciate that winning the Brownlow condemns your team to a grand final loss. Swans are now guaranteed of winning the flag thanks to the AFL.

Cripps will be trying to rub himself out now to break the curse.

Last edited:
Its remarkable Bont doesn't have one tbh. If he was to beat Cripps by a vote or two I wouldn't be too shattered.
Very unlucky last year.
Treloar has been very good this year so will probably steal votes.

Walsh is insanely good but missed a big chunk of the year so Cripps got a clear run at the votes early in the season.

flggr Breaking News - CFL Golden Boy "I-Smacked Jimmy Webster Heeney" suspension uphold. No brownlow for Milky Bar Kid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back