Breaking News - Heath Ledger dies

Remove this Banner Ad

Two hands was a good film the rest were rubbish, sad for his family but no big loss to the film industry

RIP

i didnt like the movie he was nominated in but he was nominated for an academy award he was held in very high regard

And you highlighted mine for what reason???? What was so different to anyone elses???

Sometimes I wonder with you I really do!!!!

Whoa settle and don,t be so sensitive,just landed on yours by fluke.
Just trying to point out that any death,movie stars, sporting identities,entertainers,whoever is tragic. That whilst people that are in the spotlight they are always at the forefront of our mind because of the media exposure, i was just trying to put things into some kind of perspective,that everyday innocent children are starved to death,and we as a so called wealthy nation should be doing more.:)

Two hands was a good film the rest were rubbish, sad for his family but no big loss to the film industry

RIP

You have no idea what your on about mate... lol The man was very creative, and didnt stick to a comfort zone like most actors do. Like Johnny Depp, he picked challanging roles and played them so well.

You have no idea what your on about mate... lol The man was very creative, and didnt stick to a comfort zone like most actors do. Like Johnny Depp, he picked challanging roles and played them so well.

i have no idea ok prove that.
he was creative how so? did he write in the characters did he?
Johnny Depp and Heath Ledger, chalk and cheese buddy you obviously have no idea comparing those 2.
Let me remind you of the garbage acting and films he was in 10 things i hate about you??? wow block buster there nobody could of pulled that one off
The Patriot - Crap film history re-written in a film to make the yanks look like they were hard done by and they were treating slaves good, but he sold out and was rubbish in that.
Gay cowboy film - due to Lee directing it got huge wraps but once again not hard acting just act tough
As the riddler WOW nobody has done that before.

And Denzel Washington won a acedemy award for a movie he plays a tough cop. Enough Said about the Academy.

Do you realise how the Academy Awards are nominated and picked?
i dont really care but if the acotrs guild hold them in high regard then they must mean something.

Heath played a number of good roles, like i said i didnt enjoy brokeback mountain but he did his role very well, he played a heroin addict in his latest movie and di that fantsaticlly, plays the joker excatly the way the joker is meant to be portrayed.

Heath got into his roles in a similar way to the way johnny depp plays his characters they both choose very challenging roles and characters to play comparing them isnt drawing a long bow mate.

i dont really care but if the acotrs guild hold them in high regard then they must mean something.

Heath played a number of good roles, like i said i didnt enjoy brokeback mountain but he did his role very well, he played a heroin addict in his latest movie and di that fantsaticlly, plays the joker excatly the way the joker is meant to be portrayed.

Heath got into his roles in a similar way to the way johnny depp plays his characters they both choose very challenging roles and characters to play comparing them isnt drawing a long bow mate.

It is a very long bow, Depp can actually act Ledger is at best an ok actor he may of done the occasional good film Two Hands and the Gay film but he is a dime a dozen actor and no great loss to the industry.

It is a very long bow, Depp can actually act Ledger is at best an ok actor he may of done the occasional good film Two Hands and the Gay film but he is a dime a dozen actor and no great loss to the industry.

And clearly most of the rest of the worlds film watchers disagree with you, hence so many actors and directors expressing their great sadness at the loss of a great young actor. You are entitled to your opinion but don't force it upon us, if you didn't like him as an actor why don't you stay away from a thread like this because, to be honest, i doubt anyone in this thread cares whether you think he is a good actor or not. This is a thread to pay respect, if you can't do that please don't post in it.

Heaths death was a great loss to the film industry and it is terrible for his family and friends my sympathies go to both especially his 2 year old child, he has gone too young and he will be missed by many. RIP

And clearly most of the rest of the worlds film watchers disagree with you, hence so many actors and directors expressing their great sadness at the loss of a great young actor. You are entitled to your opinion but don't force it upon us, if you didn't like him as an actor why don't you stay away from a thread like this because, to be honest, i doubt anyone in this thread cares whether you think he is a good actor or not. This is a thread to pay respect, if you can't do that please don't post in it.

Heaths death was a great loss to the film industry and it is terrible for his family and friends my sympathies go to both especially his 2 year old child, he has gone too young and he will be missed by many. RIP

I will post where I want and force my opinions well I never have I was the one that just said I did not think he was a very good actor but was told I was an idiot for thinking that so how was I forcing an opinion.

And how do you suppose the world disagrees with me? Of course people are not going to come out and go gee he is dead but he was average. They all ways say how great people were when they die.
Its sad he died young but if it was cause of drugs then its his own fault and I feel sorry for his daughter and family but no great loss. IMO average actor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will post where I want and force my opinions well I never have I was the one that just said I did not think he was a very good actor but was told I was an idiot for thinking that so how was I forcing an opinion.

And how do you suppose the world disagrees with me? Of course people are not going to come out and go gee he is dead but he was average. They all ways say how great people were when they die.
Its sad he died young but if it was cause of drugs then its his own fault and I feel sorry for his daughter and family but no great loss. IMO average actor

If they thought he was average they wouldn't have sent out their condolences to the media. You can post what you want but you should try and pick a more appropriate thread for the opinions you are showing in here. Alot of the rest of the world disagrees with you by the showing of sadness to his passing, have you missed every news bulletin with people crying? And actors and directors tearing up upon hearing of his death? You can think whatever you want of him as an actor but you should show more respect instead of going onto a thread such as this with people posting their respects and coming out with a whole bunch of insults to him and his work. And don't assume on how he died, you don't know what happened, no one does yet, wait the ten days before you come out with this type of stuff.

If they thought he was average they wouldn't have sent out their condolences to the media. You can post what you want but you should try and pick a more appropriate thread for the opinions you are showing in here. Alot of the rest of the world disagrees with you by the showing of sadness to his passing, have you missed every news bulletin with people crying? And actors and directors tearing up upon hearing of his death? You can think whatever you want of him as an actor but you should show more respect instead of going onto a thread such as this with people posting their respects and coming out with a whole bunch of insults to him and his work. And don't assume on how he died, you don't know what happened, no one does yet, wait the ten days before you come out with this type of stuff.

boo hoo he just an actor that was not even that good.

In your opinion yes, but to others he was a very good actor. All a matter of opinion, and it seems our opinions differ.

This is a footy forum, not the actors forum, who cares if he could act or not, he has passed away as we all do, may he find peace wherever he is going as he did not have it here on earth.

This is a footy forum, not the actors forum, who cares if he could act or not, he has passed away as we all do, may he find peace wherever he is going as he did not have it here on earth.

The "who cares he's not a good actor" stuff is BS. As if we'd say about someone you know of "Oh who cares he was an average accountant".

I wasn't a real big fan of some of Heath's movies, but I liked him in 'The Patriot', 'Ned' as well as '10 Things I Hate About You' It's sad to see someone die so young, regardless of how it happened. Condolences to the family and friends of Heath, and wish them all the best during this tough time.

Jabso, maybe this one should be moved to the Nest?

Remove this Banner Ad

Breaking News - Heath Ledger dies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back