flggr BREAKING NEWS: Kardinia Park's state-of-the-art new stand to be named the 'JOEL SELWOOD STAND', forever immortalising the captain. OUR captain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dingley is a toxic rubbish tip and only got cleared by the EPA after years of begging from Hawforn. Don't let me catch you comparing that radioactive swamp to the Hallowed Halls of Kardinia Park ever again, FLOG.

Oh please Dingley in its unbuilt state is already leaps and bounds better than the Catters kitty litter they call a home ground.

I thought I just told you not to compare that bog to the Hallowed Halls?

No need to worry, even Stevie Wonder can see that the Catters home ground is nothing more than a poor mans cow dung paddock.

Such a waste of money invested when the Catters won't be playing finals for the next 5 decades.

Mad? Yep, you're mad.

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

When the Catters fail to make finals 2 seasons in a row with Dangerflop as captain

IIniwc.gif

The poo box lights up that's marvelous, does it have a bidet to wash your backside after a number 2 as well? :poo:
Unlike 18thmond, what it doesn't have is injecting rooms and junkies annoying the :poo: out of primary school kids.

As for 17thorn, will they even make the 8 for the next 20 years? No, especially not after the AFL sanctions them for their blatant racism. Kennett as president? Nuff said :poov1::poov1::poov1::sickv1:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joel Selwood has paid tribute to Frank Costa’s vision as the Geelong great toured the new stand named in his honour at GMHBA Stadium.

With Geelong mired in debt and Kardinia Park lagging behind as an AFL venue, Costa – who died in 2021- and then CEO Brian Cook set about moving the Cats into the 21st Century.

“Frank Costa thought this was the best place in the world – and he had travelled around the world,” Selwood said.

“With that, I’m sure he knocked on the door of government many times to see this vision (as) it is today.

“I’m sure he would be looking down very proud.”
#ThankyouFrank

GIbwZrxbUAAlthE.jpg

It's 6pm on a Tuesday you fruit loop, of course it's empty.

I thought the Cattery would want it to be filled at all times, it's currently the Ablett prayer power hour and you've still got nobody in the stands. Oh how the mighty Catters have fallen.

Remove this Banner Ad

flggr BREAKING NEWS: Kardinia Park's state-of-the-art new stand to be named the 'JOEL SELWOOD STAND', forever immortalising the captain. OUR captain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back