Off-topic Breaking News Story: Living in Geelong. What's it really like?

Remove this Banner Ad

Last time I was down sleepy hollow way I walked past a guy at the bus stop in Belmont smoking his meth pipe. The only person I saw doing it all day…but typical Geelong ;)

Update. Went to the beach near the ferris wheel today. Saw a dead puffer fish and a jellyfish, not a great beach.
Mainly asian tourists there, some overweight local teenagers using the tourist tram train as a mode of transport.
Asked a women can u walk dogs on the beach, got a 5 minute answer.
Saw an ADF recruitment center there trying to suck in local kids.
Saw a meth addict who was about 40yo trying to chat up the poor 16yo girl in the coffee caravan.
Overall, the development is sub par and there's too many non-native trees , and the beach looked quite filthy.

Update. Went to the beach near the ferris wheel today. Saw a dead puffer fish and a jellyfish, not a great beach.
Mainly asian tourists there, some overweight local teenagers using the tourist tram train as a mode of transport.
Saw a meth addict who was about 40yo trying to chat up the poor 16yo girl in the coffee caravan.
Overall, the development is sub par and there's too many non-native trees , and the beach looked quite filthy.
Update: nobody cares

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beggars can’t be choosers, you wanna sponge free accomodation off hard working successful people you take the good with the bad.

Damn! That had so much potential! That could’ve been a really funny post. ****. That could’ve been genuinely funny. Oh man such a shame. That could’ve been ****en hilarious.

I'd say it was Triggered Tiger's day off, but that's too young (his age, not hers)

The scats tell their own Stadium to GAGF you're not good enough for us to play our finals.🤦‍♂️

"Geelong look set to be just one of three Victorian teams in this year’s finals series and could be the only one of those due to host."

Look at Geelong, putting the whole of Victoria on its back in a rebuild year. It's like when Patrick Cripps used to put the entire shittruck Carlton list on his back, but even more impressive.

"Geelong look set to be just one of three Victorian teams in this year’s finals series and could be the only one of those due to host."

Look at Geelong, putting the whole of Victoria on its back in a rebuild year. It's like when Patrick Cripps used to put the entire shittruck Carlton list on his back, but even more impressive.
You forgot the asterisk.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Ice Cream Love GIF by The Democrats

Walk the dog at Limeburners in the morning.
Keep an eye out as dolphins swim past most days.
DO NOT GO ONTO CBD WATERFRONT.
It's worse than stkilda for crime

Damn! That had so much potential! That could’ve been a really funny post. ****. That could’ve been genuinely funny. Oh man such a shame. That could’ve been ****en hilarious.
Ok , I fixed that post up now.

It was a temperate Tuesday afternoon in Sleepy Hollow. I dragged myself off the couch to walk the chicken eating rescue dog to Geelong's famous Eastern Beach.
I asked a old lady about the dog walking rules , 10 minutes later I said I needed a coffee and left, I'm not the town's counciler.
A meth addict looking 35yo bogan was chatting up the 16yo coffee girl in the coffee van near the dysfunctional ferris wheel.
The Japanese tourists were oblivious but I knew she needed help.
"Hey mate" I said, ''what's the fishing like here?".
"Coffee is ready" said the relieved young girl. The bogan knew it was time to move on, back to his sordid meth house.
"They call me 'The Panther' " I told the lass.
"Thanks Panther, that guy was creepy ,your coffee is free, you're not from here are you".
" You can tell?", I laughed.
"Yes, there are a lot of creeps down here "
I grabbed my soy decaf and bid the girl a good life.
As I walked on the shore, I noticed it wasn't a pretty beach , There was plastic rubbish, a dead puffer fish ,a jelly fish and re-washed seaweed.
I passed the ADF recruitment shed , a tram/train car full of fat teenagers and started to feel sorry for the town.
I looked at the dog , covered in muck and said "Time to go boy, let's go home to safety, this place is fcked"

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Breaking News Story: Living in Geelong. What's it really like?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back