Off-topic Breaking News Story: Living in Geelong. What's it really like?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's the closest pub too me
Kool.
I drink there during footy season, every joey's, college old boy drinks there, good honest pub with little d1ckheads.
I'm now 58 metres from the elephant n Castle which is also a good pub, which has no under 25yo dipchits.
Best pizza is Charles St newcombe.
Best ****talaki is at lowthers roundabout East geelong..

Kool.
I drink there during footy season, every joey's, college old boy drinks there, good honest pub with little d1ckheads.
I'm now 58 metres from the elephant n Castle which is also a good pub, which has no under 25yo dipchits.
Best pizza is Charles St newcombe.
Best ****talaki is at lowthers roundabout East geelong..
That's Darren Lyons pub. I had lunch there recently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pets are allowed.

'Set against the picturesque backdrop of the Geelong Showgrounds, the Australian Supreme Sheepdog Trial promises nine days of thrilling competition.

Sheepdog Trials are a unique, inclusive, heritage sport where three species—sheep, dog and person—endeavour to work together to complete a course of three obstacles in fifteen minutes.'

More importantly for Geelong,
Accessibility:
Actively welcomes people with access needs
Suitable for guests who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour.

Last edited:
Pets are allowed.

'Set against the picturesque backdrop of the Geelong Showgrounds, the Australian Supreme Sheepdog Trial promises nine days of thrilling competition.

Sheepdog Trials are a unique, inclusive, heritage sport where three species—sheep, dog and person—endeavour to work together to complete a course of three obstacles in fifteen minutes.'

More importantly for Geelong,
Accessibility:
Actively welcomes people with access needs
Suitable for guests who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour.

Cats also?

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Breaking News Story: Living in Geelong. What's it really like?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back