Breaking News

Remove this Banner Ad

Call me stupid, but I expect teams to turn up and play. It's division two footy!
grown ups only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No place for little girls running away when it gets a bit hard!!!!
When are these bokes going to work this out....we're playing for keeps!
This is real!!! Time to pull yourself together Pirates!!!!

Bloody dissapointing Angry!!!
The hammers must be angrier after what happenned today
On the field at 11.45 along with the umps and only THEN comes the word that the Pirates cant make it.....
That's very ordinary my friend! You guys must have known that you wouldn't have enough blokes, but the straw that broke the camel's back was when the Hammers offered four blokes to help yoou field a team so that at least the guys who turned up could have a run. But with that the courageous pirates hopped into thier cars and F***ed off!!!! Good form that!!
The Hammers would like to thank you for letting them use your beautiful playing surface for a training session for the reserves players, some of whom gave up a days work to play, it was a small consolation.
Stick together Pirates, you can't do that sort of thing again. The competition deserves better!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many blokes do Parkmore need to have a kick in the 2s? Would they take any 17 year olds wanting to have a kick... How old do you have to be to have a kick in the reserves?

How many blokes do Parkmore need to have a kick in the 2s? Would they take any 17 year olds wanting to have a kick... How old do you have to be to have a kick in the reserves?
My understanding is that 17 year olds could play.
If you're thinking of offering some young players, perhaps you should think again!
last Saturday, they were offered some players by their opponents so they would have enough to play and they ran away.
Perhaps if you are a 17 year old player looking for a club or have a number of 17 year olds, you should do some research...The Pirates are probably not where I would go to play if I were 17...

My understanding is that 17 year olds could play.
If you're thinking of offering some young players, perhaps you should think again!
last Saturday, they were offered some players by their opponents so they would have enough to play and they ran away.
Perhaps if you are a 17 year old player looking for a club or have a number of 17 year olds, you should do some research...The Pirates are probably not where I would go to play if I were 17...

im 17 and i have a few mates who want to play as well... are they a bad football club house? I dont care theyre getting thrashded every week but do they have a good enciroment and stuff?

Call me stupid, but I expect teams to turn up and play. It's division two footy!
grown ups only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No place for little girls running away when it gets a bit hard!!!!
When are these bokes going to work this out....we're playing for keeps!
This is real!!! Time to pull yourself together Pirates!!!!

No doubt you are very disappointed their House, but don't get carried away with division two SFL. I don't want to run down any leagues, but SFL div two is barely playing for sheep stations. Having said that, I agree with your comments that your side deserve better, especially for those who gave up work to play, and hopefully the Pirates learn from their mistake.

im 17 and i have a few mates who want to play as well... are they a bad football club house? I dont care theyre getting thrashded every week but do they have a good enciroment and stuff?
Mate, Not really my bag to be recruiting 17 year olds over the internet!!!
(sounds absolutely appaling when you read it like that)
My advice would be to go back to the beginning of this thread and read every message. If you want to be a part of that environment, then knock yourself out son!!! But do it properly, you have to fit in....knock half your teeth out, get some tats and move into a caravan somewhere out past Doveton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All i will say is that if you are a local Keysborough lad, there are many clubs in your area that would provide a good environment for you to learn & have fun. Check them ALL out and have a go

No doubt you are very disappointed their House, but don't get carried away with division two SFL. I don't want to run down any leagues, but SFL div two is barely playing for sheep stations. Having said that, I agree with your comments that your side deserve better, especially for those who gave up work to play, and hopefully the Pirates learn from their mistake.
Good call mate!!
I think all I was saying was that this is real.....you can't just run away when it gets a little too hard
Our blokes have had ordinary numbers and not many wins over the last two seasons, many times having to face up manfully with only 15 or 16 men. In park footy, at some time everyone has to face up to a bit of a "pants down". It was their turn and they squibbed it
Sound like that's the difference between the good & the bad...it all comes down to a little bit of backbone really

My advice would be to go back to the beginning of this thread and read every message. If you want to be a part of that environment, then knock yourself out son!!! But do it properly, you have to fit in....knock half your teeth out, get some tats and move into a caravan somewhere out past Doveton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All i will say is that if you are a local Keysborough lad, there are many clubs in your area that would provide a good environment for you to learn & have fun. Check them ALL out and have a go

No worries mate... i was just enquiring. Parkmore sounds like they needed a couple more players. Just want to help a team out mate:thumbsu:

Having a couple of quiet jars at the local last night and got told that at Parkmore's training last night 4 players fronted up.

Maybe someone out there from Parkmore can confirm or deny this rumour.

If this is true I reckon divvy 2 clubs can start planning to have a weekend off in the very near future.

House I would of thought the main question should have been do they have ability ?

And if not then they would be a prefect fit for Hampton ?

You have just let go some useful recruits !:D :D

House I would of thought the main question should have been do they have ability ?

And if not then they would be a prefect fit for Hampton ?

You have just let go some useful recruits !:D :D
Been out of town all week but great call "who r u"
Does anyone have a needle and thread.....I need to stitch my sides back up!!!!!
Hampton have not let anyone go.....apparently a couple of blokes who were pretty keen on themselves decided to play elsewhere....but it could have been said that their heads where elsewhere last year anyway.
Obviously a great footy head on your shoulders thinking about who has left a club from last year by round six, what about a bit of credit to the blokes who have taken their place...You'll catch up soon mate!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see that the last of the imports is jumping ship to Dandy ?

Not happy with the direction Parmore are taking Qazim ?

Message for HOUSE,

Good to see that when it suits you'll bag Doveton but your club is more than happy to have ex Doveton players play for your club?

Gwin / Ruston / Wormsley / Weeding / Turner / Salerno etc

Just look at who you have been able to defeat - Parkmore, Kanagaroos & Ashwood with possibly 1 more win ( Murrumbeena )

If I was you I wouldn't be bagging other clubs !

Pull Your Head In Peanut @!!!

Giddo, try to relax a bit son......Doveton is a lovely place!
Gwin, Ruston, Wormsley, Weeding and Salerno have not been at Hampton for some time. turner is now Chairman of selectors and giving to the club which is more than could be said for the others. perhaps they HAVE moved back to their caravan park!!!
Hammers will definitely beat more than the teams you have named so far and will still be around in the next few years when most of the MAJOR BOGAN filled football clubs such as yours have folded.The reason for this is that the Hammers have an u17 side which will produce quality senior players in future years. This club is focused on developing youngsters rather than pissing on with old has beens innthe bar year after year!!!!!!!
COME AND GET IT PEANUT!!!!

Giddo, try to relax a bit son......Doveton is a lovely place!
Gwin, Ruston, Wormsley, Weeding and Salerno have not been at Hampton for some time. turner is now Chairman of selectors and giving to the club which is more than could be said for the others. perhaps they HAVE moved back to their caravan park!!!
Hammers will definitely beat more than the teams you have named so far and will still be around in the next few years when most of the MAJOR BOGAN filled football clubs such as yours have folded.The reason for this is that the Hammers have an u17 side which will produce quality senior players in future years. This club is focused on developing youngsters rather than pissing on with old has beens innthe bar year after year!!!!!!!
COME AND GET IT PEANUT!!!!

I apologise House I see things are really looking up at Hampton, Rob Turner Chairman Of Selectors gee where do we hang the flag !:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You're a funny man Giddo
Not a brave man though...

The Doveton Tractor (Turner) would love to catch up with you at some point I'm sure....probably to hang the flag you're talking about around your wobbly little neck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you play? or do you just sit at the keyboard all day churning out these footy masterpieces?

Probably one of those Division 3 footy experts are you?

You're a funny man Giddo
Not a brave man though...

The Doveton Tractor (Turner) would love to catch up with you at some point I'm sure....probably to hang the flag you're talking about around your wobbly little neck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you play? or do you just sit at the keyboard all day churning out these footy masterpieces?

Probably one of those Division 3 footy experts are you?

Unlike you House I don't hide behind an Alias, Rob knows who I am and he knows where I am.

You might want to tell him to keep in touch though it might be some time before he brings a flag won by Hampton ? :D:D

Unlike you House I don't hide behind an Alias, Rob knows who I am and he knows where I am.

You might want to tell him to keep in touch though it might be some time before he brings a flag won by Hampton ? :D:D

It looks like Giddo has turned House into Units !!!:p

If you don't hide behind an alias Giddo, then who the hell are ya????
I've never heard of you, but then again, I take little or no interest in div 3

If you don't hide behind an alias Giddo, then who the hell are ya????
I've never heard of you, but then again, I take little or no interest in div 3

That's funny no one has heard of you either ?

As for not paying much attention to Div 3 you seem to be talking about it a bit and the clubs that play in it.

Why don't you do us all a favour and stick to Div 2 and then you can concentrate on getting the water out to the senior team down there at Hampton. :D:D

Giddo,

Hopefully the grown ups in your house let you keep using the computer so that you can tell me when you think you will get to a Div 2 game so we can catch up for a lemonade or two....

That's funny no one has heard of you either ?

As for not paying much attention to Div 3 you seem to be talking about it a bit and the clubs that play in it.

Why don't you do us all a favour and stick to Div 2 and then you can concentrate on getting the water out to the senior team down there at Hampton. :D:D
By the way Giddo, I am not the waterboy at Hampton, but I may have been the coach of the reserves side that came from 29 points down in the third qtr to win by five points over Murrumbeena last weekend at Beena Arena (who were a finalist last year and winner over Dingoes the prevoius week) BIG SCALP THAT ONE!!!

As I said very little interest in Div 3, so you couldnt say I have a lot to say about the lowest division (except for my post tonite re the allstar team)
Now, who the F**k are you???:D

By the way Giddo, I am not the waterboy at Hampton, but I may have been the coach of the reserves side that came from 29 points down in the third qtr to win by five points over Murrumbeena last weekend at Beena Arena (who were a finalist last year and winner over Dingoes the prevoius week) BIG SCALP THAT ONE!!!

As I said very little interest in Div 3, so you couldnt say I have a lot to say about the lowest division (except for my post tonite re the allstar team)
Now, who the F**k are you???:D

yeah well done, you beat a team who was sitting 5th!! keep that for the highlights reel! pitty you'll get $hit on this week, then last weeks win will mean jack $hit d1ckhead!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Breaking News

Remove this Banner Ad

Back