bee dee

Club Legend
Aug 30, 2004
Port Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Melb/Port Ade
Matthew Drain appointed John Barnes to part time ruck coach/runner duties.
Drain then left and this is where the lady on the board who tips in some serious $'s stepped in and said that a person of his repute is not welcome at our club.
I would now say that the coach has no power about who comes and who goes.
What has Rose/Smorgon got to say about this. Barnesy not happy and dont worry it will get out.

Drain then left and this is where the lady on the board who tips in some serious $'s stepped in and said that a person of his repute is not welcome at our club.
What has Rose/Smorgon got to say about this. Barnesy not happy and dont worry it will get out.

Good call if true. The guy is a muppet.

I would say you are may be right about Barnes not getting the job but the rest is just your opinion and what do you know about our club, coach and admin?
Keep your opinions to yourself. hardly breaking news either. Stop press style.

Other than Barnsey's famous "suck on this your my b%tc#" statement to Johnno after their exchange of king hits.
During the EJ Whitten Trophy presentation following a great doggie victory in a spitefull match.
What else of note has he ever done to offend anyone. Other than Johnno.

Sue Alberti is a great supporter of the club and wouldnt do anyhting she thought was going to cause trouble or harm the claub in any way.

If we are forming sides between her and Barnes then I'm on her side.

There's a good story about Barnes and a certain female news reader that certaintly wouldn't pass the Bigfooty swear filter.. ;)

What that story? I haven't heard it. Please PM Butane

There's a good story about Barnes and a certain female news reader that certaintly wouldn't pass the Bigfooty swear filter.. ;)

What that story? I haven't heard it. Please PM Butane

i wouldnt mind hearing the story either... as i know of Barnes son, and all he wants to be is like his dad... this might give him hope... if it involves a bit of loving

i wouldnt mind hearing the story either... as i know of Barnes son, and all he wants to be is like his dad... this might give him hope... if it involves a bit of loving

So what type of vindictive sniper are you ?

People on this forum are having a go at public identity Barnes. Why are you mentioning the blokes family ?

It's possible that the lady board member has had heard some personal accounts from friends that he's a crude brute.

He does come across as a meat head, from his many media appearances. He has some good ideas but he has some shocking ones too..No big loss.

If someone on the board has a strong opinion of someone we should listen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are far better off without Barnes and Drain.
Barnes is an idiot and we will get someone far better than Drain, who failed in his job.
The lady on the Board has done us all a great favour.
If Barnes is not happy then I am.

We are far better off without Barnes and Drain.
Barnes is an idiot and we will get someone far better than Drain, who failed in his job.
The lady on the Board has done us all a great favour.
If Barnes is not happy then I am.

Only problem is that we have been saying that about coaches after they leave for the last 53 years and it doesn't seem to get us anywhere. In fact one coach that left won 2 premierships at another club after he left us.

What has Rose/Smorgon got to say about this. Barnesy not happy and don't worry it will get out.

Bee

Any idea's on what will happen to Rose if Smorgo and the Sugar mum don't run for the chairman's spot.
And someone like a rails Flemington bookmaker ex Coleman medal winner hedging his bets in case the horse virus breaks the state borders and marches down south, decides he is the man for Smorgo's job ?

Bee certainly seems to be 'in the know'. He was the first I read to name Peter Dean & John Barnes.

I'll dispute at least the Peter Dean one, Bee announced it at the same time Eade said a Carlton premiership defender was joining on SEN. Not the difficult to put 2 and 2 together.

With Barnes, Bee may have been in the know about the appointment but its this mail where he spins the crap, as its totally wrong.

I'll dispute at least the Peter Dean one, Bee announced it at the same time Eade said a Carlton premiership defender was joining on SEN. Not the difficult to put 2 and 2 together.

With Barnes, Bee may have been in the know about the appointment but its this mail where he spins the crap, as its totally wrong.

With the Peter Dean one, beedee posted his thread about 15 mins BEFORE Rocket was on SEN. He knew beforehand Ernie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Breaking News

Remove this Banner Ad

Back